IGNORED

England Rugby

bcfc_4_life

you also lost in the sevens rugby in NZ.

lost all 3 game against wales, fiji and the cook islands.

at least you can go for the consolation bowl.

We save our performances for the big tournaments. It's like the opposite of the All Blacks who win the meaningless games by 90 points but bottle it in any game that matters. ;)

Can't understand how we have'nt got some youngsters in the side as a build up to the next W.C .

We should be building early doors and using these games to give these newer players decent experience against half decent competition .

Mind you could say the same about the England football team .

Can't understand how we have'nt got some youngsters in the side as a build up to the next W.C .

We should be building early doors and using these games to give these newer players decent experience against half decent competition .

Mind you could say the same about the England football team .

Yeah i agree we should have some younguns in the team, I can't understand why we play balshaw he is cack

That tank on the wing should of had more kicks to catch against their smaller full back but how cack were england in 2nd half again!!

Yeah i agree we should have some younguns in the team, I can't understand why we play balshaw he is cack

That tank on the wing should of had more kicks to catch against their smaller full back but how cack were england in 2nd half again!!

An example is Jonny Wilkinson . No one can argue that he has not done it for England in the past and I know we have struggled to find consistancy in his position when he's been injured but will he be around at the next W.C , or should he ??

We have this problem in all the sports that we seem to believe that we are still one of the major players in e.g football , cricket , rugby .

Managers and coaches come in and are scared over the first year to introduce to much new blood for fear of poor results and a backlash from the supporters , press and the hierarchy of the respective sport .

Beckham is an example from recent weeks . Love him or loathe him ,Capello should be building for the next Euro Champs / World Cup tournaments over the next 4 to 6 years . .

Beckham went to America for the glamour and after career benefits not the football . He will not be around for either me thinks due to his fitness , lack of serious competition in America and his lack of dynamic play which is dwindling .

David James who is playing probably the best football of his career was recently playing for England against the Swiss at 37 years . What will he be doing for the next W.C and Euro Champs at 40 years ?

Blood kids against the Swiss , its a friendly , but no .

It baffles me . At least as fans we could have an understanding of football at international level over the next few years if Capello was introducing the kids now to prepare them for the long term .

Can be said for all the sports mentioned above , perhaps its our British mentality that we are now scared to do something to extreme . Its how we once became the greatest nation on this earth .

Another ###### cack performance!!!

Sorry Brian Ashton but you ain't good enough for england coach....

Please to god whoever appoints/sacks managers for england see sense,

We have NO PRIDE anymore we're crap changes need to be made!!!

ASHTON OUT!!

Archived