IGNORED

My Day From Hell

WesM

I've just had one of the most forgettable days of my life.

09:30 - Set of from Bristol with my mate and his brother in their car.

11:15 - Car's clutch goes on M4, just by J8/9. At some point, CATS coaches go past with Beau45 and Dolly laughing at me on the hard shoulder.

13:45 - Finally, BMW recovery service finally pulls it's finger out and we get salvaged from hard shoulder and taken to an Enterprise Car rental in Slough organised by BMW, dropped off and left by BMW recovery.......car rental place shut!

14:45 - Told to wait for Enterprise to bring us a car.

16:00 - Still waiting.

16:30 - Finally picked up by a guy called Abbas from Enterprise who's hobby appears to be attempting to break the land speed record between Slough and Hillingdon, which is where our hire car was.

17:00 - Our hire car has no fuel in it and Abbas doesn't have a fuel card, have to wait for his chum Raza to come from another unit.

18:00 - Into car, radio on to discover we've been bashed about by QPR and the closest I got to it was Hillingdon High Street and all results have gone against us.

20:00 - Home at last......what a nightmare.

Sympathy please!

11:15 - Car's clutch goes on M4, just by J8/9. At some point, CATS coaches go past with Beau45 and Dolly laughing at me on the hard shoulder.

13:45 - Finally, BMW recovery service finally pulls it's finger out and we get salvaged from hard shoulder and taken to an Enterprise Car rental in Slough organised by BMW, dropped off and left by BMW recovery.......car rental place shut!

16:30 - Finally picked up by a guy called Abbas from Enterprise who's hobby appears to be attempting to break the land speed record between Slough and Hillingdon, which is where our hire car was.

17:00 - Our hire car has no fuel in it and Abbas doesn't have a fuel card, have to wait for his chum Raza to come from another unit.

18:00 - Into car, radio on to discover we've been bashed about by QPR and the closest I got to it was Hillingdon High Street and all results have gone against us.

Sympathy please!

What, for a BMW driver!!! :whistle2:

At least you missed an apparently unimpressive effort in West London.

But if it helps.......Bad Luck!

Sympathy please!

That's a bad day for sure.....I was tempted to say that at least you missed the dire performance at QPR, but hell...I loved seeing City even if we did play rubbish and get thumped. To go through all that palaver and not even see the lads is a bum steer indeed, my commiserations to you and your mate.

In his defence, it was a Mini. Only technically a BMW!

Fair enough! I apologise unreservedly!! My daughter has one of those, and her's has had a few problems!

Crap day then all-in-all, but look on the bright side, we might have one 3-0 and it could have been p!ssing down all day.

Hope the car gets sorted in time for Scunny away!!

I never did laugh Fatman i promise!

Shes right you know, we saw said blue mini where you informed us it was, and as we went past we did look at eachother and wonder if we should ask the driver to stop, sadly we didnt have any spare seats, so we wouldnt have been much use.

I am sorry you had such a pants day!

Guest ashtonyate

Sympathy please!

I think you may have had the best deal is some of the match reports are right ??

Archived