IGNORED

Crying Out For A Striker...

Red Head

When ever anyone post the slightest criticism you will get a load of abuse The happy clap pies think if you keep saying that we are the best team since sliced bread we will all believe it and it make then think they are the best supporter of the club if you tow the party line.

The club is doing very well but we have flawes but as long as we do not go down it will be a good season.

Don't worry about it post your thinking and sod em

Sorry, have tried not to reply, but 'happy clap pies' is absolutely fantastic, the 'best thing since sliced bread' line is genius.

Talking of pies, remember the classic 'Hooligans ruined my pastie' post, marvellous.

So to sum up - in a certain style - good stuff posting say you think feed me a happy clap pie and all is good academy bad!

ps Can you get happy clap pies on North Street?

I think everyone on here will be happy being third in the league, but you could ask fans of any club in the country how they think things could be improved and they could come up with something, and I am sure that includes the teams at the top of the premier league, who are much bigger clubs than we are. When you get done 3 nil to someone near the bottom of the league clearly someone has had an offday, which if you are in the position we are in, cant be happening if we are going to maintain our position. If we lose the next 5 games and end up in 8th place will people still be saying "oh its ok, we have survived"? Probably on here, but I bet GJ wont be saying well done.

........yes, you ALL said we needed a striker.. we got one..prolific in Dele Adebola.

All of you self confessed proclaimers that knew football ...you all siad that we need a stiriker,

listen...read... understand..

Since WBA away we have needed a top defender, not cover, but a top centre half.. more important than a striker.

Vasko, McCombe, shocking, slow on the ground- distribution worse than Danny Coles, who would do a better job than what we have now,

We will go nowhere until this is sorted...Please don't give me the spill that Louis will be back in two weeks

Far too effing late!

I have to say, I agree with you in this post. Mccombe and Vasko are dreadful at this level, simple as that. My friend was in the directors box today and was sat next to a chap called Glen Cockerell (think that was his name), a Southampton scout. This is a man who is paid a wage to judge a players talent....even he said McCombe isnt good enough at this standard, and he's right, he is not.

Its all well and good saying "were third, what are you moaning about" but I want us to stay third, and unfortunately with the defence we have at the minute, its not going to happen. Anyone who has been watching us the last 4/5 weeks and STILL thinks we are playing like a top 6 team.....well, your deluding yourself

We need Louis back ASAP, if not, we need a defender in on loan as cover

Oh and one more thing, did someone say on here Rasiak was training with us last week?? well he did, all day Thursday and was looking to come in on loan, however Bolton made a last ditch bid to sign him and he went there instead

Guest ashtonyate
Sorry, have tried not to reply, but 'happy clap pies' is absolutely fantastic, the 'best thing since sliced bread' line is genius.

Talking of pies, remember the classic 'Hooligans ruined my pastie' post, marvellous.

So to sum up - in a certain style - good stuff posting say you think feed me a happy clap pie and all is good academy bad!

ps Can you get happy clap pies on North Street?

sorry i watched sweeney todd the move last week

The issue is definitely not defence.

No one in the division has lost less games than City; 7 all season

Only Charlton, Crystal Palace and Hull have conceeded less goals than City all season.

It is what the midfield creates for the strikers that is the issue. If they don't feed them they won't score.

With the exception of Hull and Wolves, everyone in the top 12 has scored more goals than City. Plymouth in 12th have scored the same number of goals

........yes, you ALL said we needed a striker.. we got one..prolific in Dele Adebola.

All of you self confessed proclaimers that knew football ...you all siad that we need a stiriker,

listen...read... understand..

Since WBA away we have needed a top defender, not cover, but a top centre half.. more important than a striker.

Vasko, McCombe, shocking, slow on the ground- distribution worse than Danny Coles, who would do a better job than what we have now,

We will go nowhere until this is sorted...Please don't give me the spill that Louis will be back in two weeks

Far too effing late!

Guessing you werent at the last home game, Vasko's distribution was the best I've seen from a Defender!

It was a bad day at the office, if we lose the next 3/4 games or don't win for 3/4 games then we are in trouble, until then lets just encourage them to perform next week.

Guessing you werent at the last home game, Vasko's distribution was the best I've seen from a Defender!

It was a bad day at the office, if we lose the next 3/4 games or don't win for 3/4 games then we are in trouble, until then lets just encourage them to perform next week.

I was at the last home game, and yesterday, and Palace and Colchester. The defending, apart from the Blackpool game, was woeful at all three. Did you mangage to see any of these games?

Without a strong defence you will always struggle, everyone knows that, so many teams concentrate on strikers because goals keep us entertained and happy, and we all want that with cost of going to games etc. But it is clear to me that without Carey at the back we struggle, we should have spent good money on a quality center half a Shaun Taylor type because we play great football but let ourselves down when the ball comes into our box, Basso has saved us so many times this season. Well said but I hope we can hang in there.

Guest ashtonyate
Coming from you!!!

How many times do you say "trundle not good enough"

"hes worth 500k most" 2 hours later "hes worth 700k most"

I am delighted about where we are now and its higher then i expected and for that i am happy.

sorry we turned down an offer from the glue factory so the price went down

Archived