IGNORED

It Looks Like Swindon Will Be At Full Strength

Guest shilton_red

Guest shilton_red

Griemink should be replaced by Ryhs Evans .

Heywood Reeves and Viveash will contest defensive roles with ohanlon

Ernie Howe might make his debut .

Hewlett is back as captain in midfield .

Migloranzi / Igoe will contest in midfield with Hewlett / Grant Smith might come in .

Gurney should drop back into defence hes bad in midfield apparently .

They will play with Fallon on from the start with either Mooney or Parkin in as partner .

Howard is suspended . Hes a play maker he will be missed .

Guest shilton_red

Its not to bad . I think your team is more consistant though . I think you will get 2nd place . Id rather play QPR in the play offs than you guys . :P

Its not to bad . I think your team is more consistant though . I think you will get 2nd place . Id rather play QPR in the play offs than you guys . :P
agree with that - I'd rather you played QPR in the play offs and we got 2nd place :unsure:

Personally if I had to choose between you or QPR winning the playoff final then I'd have to say... you!

Only because we can still have 2 decent Derby matches once again next season and also because you are just about on the borderline as a West Country side!

Basically the same reason why it'll be good to play Plymouth in Division 1 next season as well!

Also I'm starting to hate the cockney scum with a passion! :@ :unsure:

"The New Glovers = The Bristol City Marigolds!" :dunno::D:D

Archived