IGNORED

Who Is

dezgimed

Just summit to relieve some Sunday night boredom..

Just wondered if there is anyone on this forum who's posts you read that make you think "That is exactly what I think"?

I mean 95% of their posts you agree with and could have written yourself?

For me it stands out a mile and I find it bizarre. Mine is Seend Red...

Possibly because he/she speaks their mind without giving a crap how forum members will react, or it could be as my family home is in Keevil, and there is something funny in the water down here...

Anyone else have a clone?

:noexpression:

good post!! there are two for me.

Red Goblin - because just like him I am a cromwell luvin roundhead who dislikes the royals

Bristol Boy - His match report sums up 100% how I feel (particulary the latest QPR one) and its been the same for years, nearly always read his report and say "spot on".

good post!! there are two for me.

Red Goblin - because just like him I am a cromwell luvin roundhead who dislikes the royals

Bristol Boy - His match report sums up 100% how I feel (particulary the latest QPR one) and its been the same for years, nearly always read his report and say "spot on".

In regard to his views on our on-field performance and teams, I usually agree with Red Goblin as well.

However in regards to off-field matters I believe he and I are diametrically opposite in our views.

Archived