IGNORED

Carey & Fontaine Must Start

Red Robin

Saturday Carey @ Fontaine must start this with out doubt has been the best pairing by a mile.

Adebola and Trundle up front must be given a shout.

Hopefully GJ will pick these players the defenders we know have played well,Trundle and Adebola we will have to wait and see.

Saturday Carey @ Fontaine must start this with out doubt has been the best pairing in the middle.

Adebola and Trundle up front must be given a shout.

Hopefully GJ will pick these players the defenders we know have played well,Trundle and Adebolawe will have to wait and see.

problem with trundle and adebola starting together means we have to drop either elliott, johnson or carle?

problem with trundle and adebola starting together means we have to drop either elliott, johnson or carle?

Howd you figure that? Byfield should be the one to make way. I'd have Sproule straight back in on the right and the crunch decision between LJ and Carle. Personally, I'd go with Carle.

I agree 100% on Carey/Fontaine coming back though as I don't think McCombe or Vasko are up to scratch really.

Why has Fontaine been left out in recent games. Until he covered at left back due to suspension i thought he had been one of our best players, then he gets dropped and to be honest i have thought McCombe has looked a bit suspect since his return from injury.

Carey and Fontaine at the back is a no brainer if Carey is fit.

We must go 4-4-2 on Saturday as this is now a must win if we have genuine hopes of automatic promotion which we should given our position and the fact we could go back to equal top if a few results go our way.

I didn't go to QPR but people have said Byfield looked tired which he did at the end of the Blackpool game so he could meybe benefit from a rest and start with Trundle and Adebola.

Fontaine and Carey are out best defensive partnership, without doubt.

up front, personally would like to see Adebola & Trundle, don't rate Byfield as a starter, but a final 30min player he is perfect.

midfield would be McIndoe, Sproule, Johnson & Elliott for me, which is still our best partnership in the middle and the reason why we have got to the position we are in.

if players are going to be dropped on form which at the moment I don't think they should be, then for if anything I'd directly replace elliott and Johnson for Skuse/Carle, both Elliott and Johnson have performned well this season, but the last few away games, both especially Elliott have looked out of sorts.

IMO Elliot played well against Blackpool and seemed full of running right to the end. I also thought Johnson played well and even my daugther commented that it may have been down to the signing of Carle. I also thought we missed Sproules pass in the Blackpool game.

I have only seen Carle once and he looked a match for Johnson with some good passing and a bit extra skill and battling (it was his home debut though).

IMO Skuse is not a viable replacement for Elliot at the moment. I don't think Noble could replace either Elliot or Johnson so the midfield should be

Sproule,Elliot,Johnson/Carle,McIndoe.

Archived