IGNORED

Yesterday

megansdad

They played well we didn't seems to me to sum it up.

Despite that with a little more luck we could have come away with a point. McCombe might/perhaps should have scored from a well worked free kick routine, involving LJ and Carle. Adebola looks a decent addition and himself hit the post while the introduction of Sproule gave us something extra. LJ had a free kick well saved and a header from a sweeping move that just lacked power demonstrating in the process how hard he works for the team front to back.

1st half we looked second best and there seemed a gap between the back four and the midfield which they exploited. With Fontaine on for Vasko we looked much more solid and until their 3rd capable of getting back into the game.

Those who boo'ed at half time clearly lack the brains they were born with. There was no lack of effort we simply came up against a team who played well above their league position - how you can boo when this team has delivered so much over the past two years is quite beyond me. We still sit third . As for the jeers that met LJ's substitution again you guys really aren't the sharpest tools in the box. He has been a major part of our success over the past two years and your treatment of him is shameful. If his name was not Johnson he would be lauded for his performances rather than constantly criticised as he is now. Keep it up and I can quite easily see both LJ and GJ moving on. Would love to know the football qualifications of the individual who started the nepotism thread - if you want to say that kind of thing in private fine but a public forum please.......

We had a poor game but right to the end players seemed to be putting in 100% - am sure they will bounce back and LJ will be a key part in determining whether we go up or not.

For those disappointed after making a long journey I can assure you mine was longer and the least enjoyable bit was a pint in the "home" pub before kick off and their goals -didn't feel let down though -its football and we can't always win.

They played well we didn't seems to me to sum it up.

Despite that with a little more luck we could have come away with a point. McCombe might/perhaps should have scored from a well worked free kick routine, involving LJ and Carle. Adebola looks a decent addition and himself hit the post while the introduction of Sproule gave us something extra. LJ had a free kick well saved and a header from a sweeping move that just lacked power demonstrating in the process how hard he works for the team front to back.

1st half we looked second best and there seemed a gap between the back four and the midfield which they exploited. With Fontaine on for Vasko we looked much more solid and until their 3rd capable of getting back into the game.

Those who boo'ed at half time clearly lack the brains they were born with. There was no lack of effort we simply came up against a team who played well above their league position - how you can boo when this team has delivered so much over the past two years is quite beyond me. We still sit third . As for the jeers that met LJ's substitution again you guys really aren't the sharpest tools in the box. He has been a major part of our success over the past two years and your treatment of him is shameful. If his name was not Johnson he would be lauded for his performances rather than constantly criticised as he is now. Keep it up and I can quite easily see both LJ and GJ moving on. Would love to know the football qualifications of the individual who started the nepotism thread - if you want to say that kind of thing in private fine but a public forum please.......

We had a poor game but right to the end players seemed to be putting in 100% - am sure they will bounce back and LJ will be a key part in determining whether we go up or not.

For those disappointed after making a long journey I can assure you mine was longer and the least enjoyable bit was a pint in the "home" pub before kick off and their goals -didn't feel let down though -its football and we can't always win.

Well said. We were all dissapointed but to boo the team is counter productive, as a club we need to stick together.

Archived