IGNORED

Striking Idea...

bcfc_4_life

Many people were asking for a pacey chase everything kind of striker, just thinking that now we have a target man in Dele Adebola maybe it could of been worth giving Jennison Myrie-Williams a go alongside Big Dele?

From what i've seen off him he is a quick and skillful striker?

Anyone know if we can recall him?

Just a thought like

Hes on loan at Tranmere until the end of the season. But may be good enough for us next season if he continues to score goals for Tranmere.

He's always seemed to do OK with us last season and played a good role for a player at his age and scored a good goal, i know he's on loan any idea if we can recall him if needs be? just think he could work well alongside big dele/brooker.

Having scored a penalty in league one the other week and got his first "proper" goal of the season this week, I knew someone would post this and even less of a surprise that some posters agreed.

Have a look at his seasons stats on Soccerbase, no thanks.

He's always seemed to do OK with us last season and played a good role for a player at his age and scored a good goal, i know he's on loan any idea if we can recall him if needs be? just think he could work well alongside big dele/brooker.

Not sure although I'd be a little surprised if there wasn't any clause which meant he could be recalled - what if ten of our first team squad were injured? You're quite right about needing a little pace up front - I see Adebola as an upgrade (albeit a significant upgrade) of Enoch. With Enoch at Wednesday, we're desperately short of options. I gather Plummer could be the long term option but can't imagine he's ready for the step up just yet.

Having scored a penalty in league one the other week and got his first "proper" goal of the season this week, I knew someone would post this and even less of a surprise that some posters agreed.

Have a look at his seasons stats on Soccerbase, no thanks.

Who would you have preferred to throw on yesterday, JMW or...um...Skuse?

Not sure although I'd be a little surprised if there wasn't any clause which meant he could be recalled - what if ten of our first team squad were injured? You're quite right about needing a little pace up front - I see Adebola as an upgrade (albeit a significant upgrade) of Enoch. With Enoch at Wednesday, we're desperately short of options. I gather Plummer could be the long term option but can't imagine he's ready for the step up just yet.

I was thinking plummer but as you say doesn't seem ready for the step up yet then i thought JMW young quick skillful could do well, more experience then plummer, and another option upfront which we are lacking badly.

Who would you have preferred to throw on yesterday, JMW or...um...Skuse?

Myrie-Williams has 4 goals (one of them a penalty) in his 51 league appearances, you think that record's worth a go in preference to say, Murray in the Championship, then?

I was thinking plummer but as you say doesn't seem ready for the step up yet then i thought JMW young quick skillful could do well, more experience then plummer, and another option upfront which we are lacking badly.

Until Plummer's really kncking them in for the reseves can't see him getting a chance. Thought JMW looked decent on a number of times last season. Would be good to have someone sharp in the mix.

JMW is a good young prospect who is at the moment beginning to get into League One football. It would be stupid to end his seemingly succesful at Tranmere to bring him back and put llots of pressure on him to be our saviour upfront.

But if you believe 'm42' he is good enough for the Prem already so maybe...

Myrie-Williams has 4 goals (one of them a penalty) in his 51 league appearances, you think that record's worth a go in preference to say, Murray in the Championship, then?

Murray is no striker though, he hasn't got the pace he use to and i think JMW could do ok playing next to big dele and playing in amongst a better team such as ours

exactly we need more strikers we are desperately short I'm surprised enoch is being forced out as 3 strikers is way to less what if trunds or byfield get injured then who do we rely on?

It's horses for courses a bit - people are criticisng GJ for playing two big, slow-ish centre-backs agaunst a pacey QPR front line, but where are our options when we come up against giant lumbering centre-backs ourselves?

I'm thinking purely with the need for pace in mind, which Murray no longer has.

Is JMW playing upfront or winger?

It's horses for courses a bit - people are criticisng GJ for playing two big, slow-ish centre-backs agaunst a pacey QPR front line, but where are our options when we come up against giant lumbering centre-backs ourselves?

I ain't criticizing GJ, i think he is doing a unreal job never thought in a million years we'd be where we are but i think JMW would offer us a good pacey striker, i think we are just slim on choices of strikers, that it really surprised me that we let enoch go to sheff weds

Archived