IGNORED

Ok Then Lads!

BristolCity1992

After yesterdays game I was pretty fuming I have only just been able to come onto the net and let off some real steam about it I was just so disappointed as this was my first away game for ages and it was fine until the football started but that is football I guess.

I think Gary got it wrong yesterday I think he will admit that he did. The players gave everything I don't think anyone tried to hide and for that I am glad. We can still look at the positive as over ten games we have once again got 17 points so now onto the next ten games and look where we are no one would have thought of that at the start of the season.

Yes yeseterday kind of spoiled my whole weekend (I should have gone to watch Southmead they stuffed some team 6-0 or something and I have never seen City win away still!) but Monday is a new week and I think we can really do it if we all pull together.

You reds.

Calm down dears, other teams are losing too. In fact, defeat, in any walk of life, is just part of the journey to success. Fortunately we seldom lose under Johnson, but must learn from it when we do.

Johnson surely knows that he picked the wrong horse for that particular course, and I dare say he'll get it right sooner rather than later.

Favourable fixtures to come, no so for the rivals, so let's see if our boys can dig deep into their spirit and pull out that winning mentality.

To recap: wingers on the wing please.

After yesterdays game I was pretty fuming I have only just been able to come onto the net and let off some real steam about it I was just so disappointed as this was my first away game for ages and it was fine until the football started but that is football I guess.

I think Gary got it wrong yesterday I think he will admit that he did. The players gave everything I don't think anyone tried to hide and for that I am glad. We can still look at the positive as over ten games we have once again got 17 points so now onto the next ten games and look where we are no one would have thought of that at the start of the season.

Yes yeseterday kind of spoiled my whole weekend (I should have gone to watch Southmead they stuffed some team 6-0 or something and I have never seen City win away still!) but Monday is a new week and I think we can really do it if we all pull together.

You reds.

Missed 4-0 drubbings at the like's of Colchester and Bournemouth then? Believe it was 6 at Northampton in '82...

ah well

Archived