IGNORED

16 Games To Go...3pts From Top

garlicbread

Right, time for a glass half full post!

We are in an amazing postion, 30 games in and (despite a wobbly spell) we are only 3 points from top.

Yes we had a mare on sat and we were awful. But looking to our next block, we now have a strong man up front who gives us options and potentially a tricky playmaker in Carle, once he settles in...oh and Carey who has been out for 8 games.

I love the fact that we are consistent...the last 3 blocks of 10 ended on 17. I would love to think with limited injuries/cards and our improved squad, we can improve on 17 points in the next block.

If our new boys settle and we start another mini run, whats to say we can't get into 2nd with a bit of breathing space with 6 games to go if we get 20 pts from the next block????

Looking at our run in, it looks achievable that we can get another 17pts and at then at the very least look strong for playoffs.

A few people have said Carle was average on sat, I thought he was ok and with fitness I think he could be key for us.

CMON CITY!!!!

We are in an amazing postion, 30 games in and (despite a wobbly spell) we are only 3 points from top.

Yes we had a mare on sat and we were awful. But looking to our next block, we now have a strong man up front who gives us options and potentially a tricky playmaker in Carle, once he settles in...oh and Carey who has been out for 8 games.

I love the fact that we are consistent...the last 3 blocks of 10 ended on 17. I would love to think with limited injuries/cards and our improved squad, we can improve on 17 points in the next block.

If our new boys settle and we start another mini run, whats to say we can't get into 2nd with a bit of breathing space with 6 games to go if we get 20 pts from the next block????

Looking at our run in, it looks achievable that we can get another 17pts and at then at the very least look strong for playoffs.

A few people have said Carle was average on sat, I thought he was ok and with fitness I think he could be key for us.

CMON CITY!!!!

How dare you come on here and be positive...how very dare you... Great post and agree with every word..

CMON CITY!!!!

Amen ot that.

Here's to ending 'block 4' with a nice high points total and keeping in touch with Watford & WBA! MotD here we come!

CMON CITY!!!!

Well said Garlicbread. Now lets ALL GET BEHIND THE LADS for the Sheffield Wednesday game. As Basso says BELIEVE. Cmon you Reds. :dancing6:

CMON CITY!!!!

Here flaming here!!!!

Well put and like everyone says..... COME ON YOU REDSSSSSSS

Lets roar the lads onto victory... starting at SHeff weds on sat.....

come on folks get behind the team and show them they have our support.... :englandsmile4wf:

Archived