IGNORED

Folks.... Grow Up.

Deckard79

A comment aimed at all those users complaining about the forum simply because some express views they do not agree with.

Also aimed towards those who seem to believe that forum users should not be entitled to express their views simply because they seem 'negative' (most of the forum's users are lucky enough to live in a democracy encouraging freedom of speech).

Additionally, this is aimed towards the occasional forum user who gets into an argument, takes critisism personally and then posts an attention seeking message pertaining to be their last.

Just grow up, debate sensibly, allow others to express their views.

That's all!

A comment aimed at all those users complaining about the forum simply because some express views they do not agree with.

Also aimed towards those who seem to believe that forum users should not be entitled to express their views simply because they seem 'negative' (most of the forum's users are lucky enough to live in a democracy encouraging freedom of speech).

Additionally, this is aimed towards the occasional forum user who gets into an argument, takes critisism personally and then posts an attention seeking message pertaining to be their last.

Just grow up, debate sensibly, allow others to express their views.

That's all!

Unfortunately its a forum mate, some people will just argue with out putting their points across and just reply with silly abuse, and there are some really good posters who always get their point across and put across a very good discussion.

Perhaps some sort of 'forum rules, read before you post' thing could be in order?

Just to get things straight with new users... I don't know.

I say this because a lot of posters do not seem aware of the purpose of a forum.

There are 'forum rules', find them on the bar just below the players photo above.

I think people have to agree to the terms and conditions when they register, of which the rules are part of, but then people never read them again! Suppose it won't do any of us any harm to refresh our memories now and again!

There are 'forum rules', find them on the bar just below the players photo above.

I think people have to agree to the terms and conditions when they register, of which the rules are part of, but then people never read them again! Suppose it won't do any of us any harm to refresh our memories now and again!

Maybe we should post a league table to show the "moaners" where we are in the league.... "refresh" their memory :englandsmile4wf:

Guest MaloneFM

16 months and only 217 posts? Who does SHE think she is telling me what to do and calling me an old fart?

If anyone wants me (and you're bound to) I'll be in make up

Archived