IGNORED

30 Gone, Still On Song, But Away Form's Gone Wrong!

Blagdon red

suprised Johnson is so low down as I think he's had more good games than bad, not suprised about Noble, McCombe and Ewok being so low, 3 players who I'd have out the door if poss at end of season as surely don't have long term futures.

Why would you want noble out of the club?

Would be so LJ has one less player in the club who could

take his place in the team!!!

Why would you want noble out of the club?

I know you're a massive fan but even the most blinkered of Noble-aholics must be worried at how he burns out after an hour. Gary Johnson must have seen something special to sign the previously little known Noble from Boston but the signing of a supposed 90 minute player in Carle must put a huge question mark over Noble's future with City. The CCC is not a division where you can afford to take a break for 10 minutes to catch your breath whether you are naturally gifted or not.

I know you're a massive fan but even the most blinkered of Noble-aholics must be worried at how he burns out after an hour. Gary Johnson must have seen something special to sign the previously little known Noble from Boston but the signing of a supposed 90 minute player in Carle must put a huge question mark over Noble's future with City. The CCC is not a division where you can afford to take a break for 10 minutes to catch your breath whether you are naturally gifted or not.

Competition is hotting up, no doubt and, IMHO, Carle & Elliott should be our partnership in a two man central midfield.Noble can then play in the hole and if we're 2-0 up after 70 minutes, we have Skuse & LJ to come on.For me, Noble is still a valuable & creative player who offers us something different.

Archived