IGNORED

Anyone Going Tonight?

Big Red Rich

Cheltenham is my second club as I watched them a few times when I studied in Cheltenham 7 or 8 years ago when they just got into the league. Tickets are available on the turnstile and whilst I dont want to give any money to the blue few, hopefully a bit of extra vocal support will spur the Robins onto victory. Russell and Gillespie are playing, Brooker remains a doubt (where have I heard that before!?) but fingers crossed he passes a late fitness test.

Cheltenham have got great fans, got some great songs and are always fun to go and watch and get involved. I've always thought of them as our reserve/feeder club so its good to see them do well.

So, lets hope that a great ball by Russell is held up by Brooker for Gillespie hit a scorcher and leave Flapper flapping.

Heres hoping anyway!

Come on the 'Nam!

Good luck to Chelt' but i would much rather put a pencil up my japseye then watch a football being horsed into orbit every minute of the game. Saying that though, hope for a 4-0 with Brooker, Russell, Brown and Gillespie scoring. Would make my night probably, purely for the fact, the few rovers fans i know, all seem to think that being in the 5th round of the cup makes them the bigger and better club than us.

Archived