IGNORED

This Team Isnt Getting Praise It Deserves !

cummins17

i have just started this post just too say to all the moaners out there we are 3rd in the league pushing for promotion when we all predicted we would be battling relegation so stop moaning about the team and yets get fully behind them because i certainly know i am !!!!!

COME ON CITY !

i have just started this post just too say to all the moaners out there we are 3rd in the league pushing for promotion when we all predicted we would be battling relegation so stop moaning about the team and yets get fully behind them because i certainly know i am !!!!!

COME ON CITY !

Agreed, much rather be where we are now than where i expected us too be.

You Reeeds

This Forum is on the recommended list of the British Association of Psychiatrists. It is a well known fact that a significant proportion of the population are born with a moaning gene which is activated (unknowingly) by other people in their circle of contact who show signs of inordinate happiness. So I am reconciling to myself that this Forum is supporting a public service and I will in future not respond to moaning posters however entertainingly morose they may be. Although on second thoughts, that may not help support the moaners' reintegration into society so perhaps I will respond to the dopier ones!

Come on You REDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

totally agree - and let's just remember we have got there with a certain midfielder an ever present in the side so would be good if the self proclaimed experts on here might give the criticism a rest. Our recent run has coincided with Louis being injured - hope he makes it back today and we return to winning ways:

my team would be

Basso

Orr Carey Fontaine Mcallister

Sproule, Elliot, Johnson, McIndoe

Carle Adebola

Subs: Byfield, Trundle, McCombe Murray, Weale

:winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h:

totally agree - and let's just remember we have got there with a certain midfielder an ever present in the side so would be good if the self proclaimed experts on here might give the criticism a rest. Our recent run has coincided with Louis being injured - hope he makes it back today and we return to winning ways:

my team would be

Basso

Orr Carey Fontaine Mcallister

Sproule, Elliot, Johnson, McIndoe

Carle Adebola

Subs: Byfield, Trundle, McCombe Murray, Weale

:winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h:

agree with this team 100%

but would put skuse instead of mccombe

:city:

COME ON CITY !

We have done brilliantly to date but that should not mean that we are not allowed to comment when we are rubbish as we were last week at QPR.I am sure GJ doesn't say to the team when they play as poorly as last week , it doesn't matter you have done ever so well so far.He gives them a kick up the arse and expects improvement.And if you went to QPR last week you wouldn't have been happy.And expressing it on a forum is what I thought they were for.It does not stop you singing your heart out at the game and backing the club.And it should not mean slagging the team off all the time but as a reaction to a performance the paying fans have a right to say it as they saw it without be rubbished as a moaner and a non supporter.

COME ON CITY !

I totally agree with you mate - although its not just some city fans that are like this.

I remember when curbs was manager at Charlton and they kept just missing out on top 6 and european places a lot of the charlton fans were moaning and saying that curbs had taken charlton as far as he could and they needed someone else in to push them on.

Now look at them - some people just don't know how good they have got it at times.

U don't know what you got til its gone.

Archived