IGNORED

Eastender St Holders, Your Help Needed!

Flaxbourton Red

bit of an appeal for any spare bring a friend tickets for the eastend

as some of you from ziderheads might know we have got some links with fans from the dutch football club, Willem II.

yeah thats right we are going international! its about time too I reckon, since yeovil have got links with groningen, swansea with Den Haag, the gas have got the dutch gas. A few of us have been over there, some of them have been over here and they have started to follow city as their english club. I think it's important that we foster good relations with other fans abroad as I hope this will improve our image. Some of the Dutch supporter matchday displays are an incredible site. Let's hope we can strengthen our friendship with willem ii and keep on developing forza eastend and the eastend ultras.

14 willem ii fans are coming over on saturday to see our home game against sheff weds. Being the good host I suggested they might like the atmosphere in the eastend. However the club are being inflexible on their ticket restrictions for the eastend.

we need your help if you are a season ticket holder in the eastend. we've got 7 already, we just need another 7 eastenders to help.

PM for further details if you can help, obviously all we need is your name, just to match up with my list of dutch friend's names and addresses, we don't need anything else from you, we don't need you to do anything else or buy any tickets.

thanks for your help

I find this incredible!!!

14 fans travelling from holland to watch CITY and the club wont even lift their stupid EE ticketing restrictions to allow them to go in a stand where thay can all be together and with CITY fans they know!!!!!

Looking at it another way; for forty years I have been watching my team from the East End, they wont lift their pathetic restrictions :disapointed2se: for me so why should they for 14 strangers.

Hope they all get in though, come on E.Enders pm Flax :yes:

They should for 14 strangers because whenever city fans go over there Willem II couldnt be more helpful thats why.

The Willem II fans go home and say

"That bristol city is a bit of a mess, they couldnt even give us tickets, flaxy and others had to run around trying to get some"

Or

"That bristol city is brilliant, they gave us tickets without a problem, you should come next time"

Comon people, PM!!

They should for 14 strangers because whenever city fans go over there Willem II couldnt be more helpful thats why.

The Willem II fans go home and say

"That bristol city is a bit of a mess, they couldnt even give us tickets, flaxy and others had to run around trying to get some"

Or

"That bristol city is brilliant, they gave us tickets without a problem, you should come next time"

Comon people, PM!!

Course they should, I`ll live with my memories........... for now.

Your memories of the east end will be better than anything at the moment!

:banana: WE are the E.E. WE are the E.E. WE are the E.E. Ashton Gate :clap:

Sorry for hyjacking this thread Flax I`ll go away now.

EASTENDERS PM FLAX NOW

Can the dutch speak english? Be nice for them to join in with the chants.

I'll think I'll stand at the back this time, since everyone has migrated there.

You'll find that just about every Dutch man woman and child can speak English just about as well as any of us. Yes they do learn it in schools from an early age but the main influence is the TV, they buy in a lot of English/American/Australian stuff and in the end they just pick up the language as it's easier than reading all the flippin subtitles!

Great country, great people. I worked there for a few months and had a great time. I'd love to go back to visit.

Sorry I can't help with the tickets in any way but I hope you all enjoy the game.

I met quite a few dutch when I went to Portugal in 2004 when the Euros were on. The dutch training camp was close to where we were staying in Alberfera and their fans were very welcoming and good fun!! We decided to adopt them as our second team so we all went out and bough Dutch shirts! I still have my dutch away shirt somewhere!! Lets hope they enjoy the match and that City put a good perfomance on for them!!

bit of an appeal for any spare bring a friend tickets for the eastend

as some of you from ziderheads might know we have got some links with fans from the dutch football club, Willem II.

yeah thats right we are going international! its about time too I reckon, since yeovil have got links with groningen, swansea with Den Haag, the gas have got the dutch gas. A few of us have been over there, some of them have been over here and they have started to follow city as their english club. I think it's important that we foster good relations with other fans abroad as I hope this will improve our image. Some of the Dutch supporter matchday displays are an incredible site. Let's hope we can strengthen our friendship with willem ii and keep on developing forza eastend and the eastend ultras.

14 willem ii fans are coming over on saturday to see our home game against sheff weds. Being the good host I suggested they might like the atmosphere in the eastend. However the club are being inflexible on their ticket restrictions for the eastend.

we need your help if you are a season ticket holder in the eastend. we've got 7 already, we just need another 7 eastenders to help.

PM for further details if you can help, obviously all we need is your name, just to match up with my list of dutch friend's names and addresses, we don't need anything else from you, we don't need you to do anything else or buy any tickets.

thanks for your help

You've got mail :)

That's ruddy daft of the club. We had some CE Sabadell supports over from Catalonia on Saturday, I like their kit...

This is Jurmalas away kit I think. We found this poor soul in Latvia at the Jurmala game a couple of years ago. I think he is looking so sad because someone has just told him that his kit resembles Rovers!

post-8183-1202315057_thumb.jpg

Archived