IGNORED

Charlton Away

red richards

Guest zider_head

I got 2 today i think we will get 1,400 plus if we are still right up there, interesting that they brough the kick off fofward thats good news for us train goers !!!

I got 2 today i think we will get 1,400 plus if we are still right up there, interesting that they brough the kick off fofward thats good news for us train goers !!!

Got a single for the 2pm train journey up there for £6 today! Bargain!

Am Also looking at this and gettin the 23:30 train home..don't rele fancy all the rush hour traffic around London! :surrender:

I'm on that train home too and know of definately one other (PhatWill) with maybe another two as well so you won't be the only city fans on that train mucker...

That is cheap. I've had a look on Trainline and the cheapest fare I can find is £42 return from Chippenham. There are no singles available either. Think I may sit this one out and go to the Leicester away game instead.

I can't believe that cos my mate got two singles for £4.95 each from Swindon last night and that was witout a railcard! Out on the 14:47 and back on 23:30 from Paddington.

Go to nationalrail.co.uk, type in your journey, if you've got a railcard it'll be cheaper but even if you don't it's still cheap as chips...

EDIT: Just checked it out from Chippenham two singles are £8.50 on the 14:15 train and £12.50 last train home.

http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/en/pj/fa?uniqueId=34222196

I can't believe that cos my mate got two singles for £4.95 each from Swindon last night and that was witout a railcard! Out on the 14:47 and back on 23:30 from Paddington.

Go to nationalrail.co.uk, type in your journey, if you've got a railcard it'll be cheaper but even if you don't it's still cheap as chips...

EDIT: Just checked it out from Chippenham two singles are £8.50 on the 14:15 train and £12.50 last train home.

http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/en/pj/fa?uniqueId=34222196

Thanks for that website. I've checked it out and I have found the single at £8.50 but not the £12.50 coming back. It was quoting £31 to Chippenham. However if I drive to Swindon I can get two single tickets at £7.50 each, so £15 total which is cheap as chips. Its game on. Thanks for that. Will be a late night journey (early morning !) from Swindon but who cares if we pick up 3 points?

Archived