IGNORED

Go The Socceroos!

nickyfan

Just wanted to spread my support for the Socceroos World Cup qualifier tonight.

We can beat Qatar for sure! (fingers crossed!!!)

I am bummed that Nicky Carle wasn't selected - but I guess that is all the better for BC.

... and while I am at it ... go Newcastle Jets!! We can beat Central Coast on Sunday and get to the Grand Final.

I am bummed that Nicky Carle wasn't selected - but I guess that is all the better for BC.

... and while I am at it ... go Newcastle Jets!! We can beat Central Coast on Sunday and get to the Grand Final.

I'd be surprised if you don't be qatar tbh mate,

:englandsmile4wf:

I'd be surprised if you don't be qatar tbh mate,

These Asian teams are new to us (Australia), they can prove more difficult than you would think. Just look at how we went in the Asian Cup..

Anyway we have a pretty decent squad so here's to hoping. You guys might be interested that Wilkshire is most likely going to be starting for us.

These Asian teams are new to us (Australia), they can prove more difficult than you would think. Just look at how we went in the Asian Cup..

Anyway we have a pretty decent squad so here's to hoping. You guys might be interested that Wilkshire is most likely going to be starting for us.

Good player for us, when he wanted to be but IMO he just wasn't going to effect enough games at League 1 level... fair play for him for playing so well.

Decent squad but without your best player (Carle)

Should beat Qatar.....wont be plain sailing though i don't think.

Would be a little surprised if u beat Central coast, good luck for both though mate.

Heres to a Roar V Jets final.

Roar to win though of course....:laugh:

Good player for us, when he wanted to be but IMO he just wasn't going to effect enough games at League 1 level... fair play for him for playing so well.

I don't think Carle was dropped due to him not being good enough as the other 2 players who were dropped were Michael Beauchamp (plays for FC Nuremberg first 11) and Harry Kewell who plays for some shit club in England :tongue:

If Luke was in the Championship with us now I'm sure he would be a very good player for us. However in League One he was an expensive accessory we didn't really need at that moment in time. Take Nick Carle for instance. He looks to be a very good Championship player but he like Wilkshire would struggle in League one where it is much more physical.

Rovers fans get bummed alot and they have'nt got any Aussies...

Odd..

Aussies 2-0 up after 28 minutes, Luke playing a blinder from right midfield.

Commentator says the Aussie manager brought back the players he wanted to bring back and the 2-0 score line proves his point.

Travel is not an issue as they have McDonald from Celtic up front with Cahill who scored from a Wilkshire corner.

Now 3-0, Breschiano from a McDonald pass. Its one way traffic.

I don't think Carle was dropped due to him not being good enough as the other 2 players who were dropped were Michael Beauchamp (plays for FC Nuremberg first 11) and Harry Kewell who plays for some shit club in England :tongue:

I didn't say he was dropped cos he wasn't good enough, fair play to aussie boss for letting him stay here... we need his skill to get us scoring again.... :englandsmile4wf:

Aussies 2-0 up after 28 minutes, Luke playing a blinder from right midfield.

Commentator says the Aussie manager brought back the players he wanted to bring back and the 2-0 score line proves his point.

Travel is not an issue as they have McDonald from Celtic up front with Cahill who scored from a Wilkshire corner.

Now 3-0, Breschiano from a McDonald pass. Its one way traffic.

shame :grr:

GARBAGE ,An excellent game, particularly the first half- Wilkshire worked hard. Did'nt see you there, Brisbane.

(An excellent game) my arse, why would i go to Sydney to watch Australia or Qatar.

I live here , don't support them though.

Just because u had one way traffic doesnt mean it was good football

If u thought it was excellent then u r easily pleased and am very happy for u.

Didnt see u there either, what a stupid bloody comment, if i was there u prob wouldnt have seen me anyway.

(An excellent game) my arse, why would i go to Sydney to watch Australia or Qatar.

I live here , don't support them though.

Just because u had one way traffic doesnt mean it was good football

If u thought it was excellent then u r easily pleased and am very happy for u.

Didnt see u there either, what a stupid bloody comment, if i was there u prob wouldnt have seen me anyway.

No. it's called irony, my friend- and anyway the game was played in Melbourne. Get a grip !!!

Archived