IGNORED

***urgent - Witness Accounts Required***, Ott Policing At Qpr Game Saturday 2nd February 2008.....

bringbacktherobin

Hi all, Arny is away for a few days and he received the reply as below from Amanda that he'd like you all to read. Anyone with information regarding the OTT Policing at QPR is strongly urged to write a complaint letter to Amanda - ajm22769@yahoo.co.uk with your details (that will be kept anon if you'd prefer) and an account of what you witnessed - or complain via any of the channels as listed below......

Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:52:50 +0000

Subject: Further Advice from the FSF (QPR v Bristol)

Lady & Gents

Last night I met with Malcolm Clarke, chair of the Football Supporters Federation; I'd sent him your emails and he is extremely concerned as to your experiences at the weekend.

I've also spoken to Cliff a Chelsea supporter who, at their recent game v QPR, suffered four broken ribs and a collapsed lung at the hands of the police. His teenage sons were also assaulted, one bitten by a dog. He is having his complaints dealt with at the highest possible level and due to his experiences (as you can imagine) has met many representatives from the Met Police and there appears to be real concern about the behaviour of some of those policing at football matches. It is entirely possible that many of those on duty at the Chelsea game would have been policing your game. We need to work together to ensure lessons are learnt and if possible, some of these police are removed from duty. And of course it would be nice if you got an apology for your experiences!

Malcolm, while appreciating some of your concerns about anonymity and indeed whether it is worth complaining, strongly urges you to complain to both the Met Police, and send copies of those letters to both your own club, QPR and your MP. Once the letters are written, the FSF would then take copies of those letters to the top and work to ensure that they are properly dealt with. They will also be helpful when the FSF meet with the police to discuss such issues; letters are so much more powerful than email accounts and have to be taken seriously.

We'd give you all the support you need and if you'd like us to, assist with letter writing and advice on how to deal with the replies you receive; these officers need to be held accountable. I'm not going to lie and say as a result of your letters how we're policed will change over night but unless supporters do complain via the correct channels more and more of us will have to put up with being treated like criminals just for supporting our teams.

The addresses are: (you don't need me to tell you the address of your own club!!)

Directorate of Professional Standards

Customer Service Team

230-232 Putney Bridge Road

Putney

London

SW15 2PD

Phil Lawrence

Safety Officer

QPR FC

Loftus Road Stadium

South Africa Road

Shepherds Bush

London

W12 7PA

Contact details for your MP here:

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/

I very much hope that you are prepared to complain via the above channels and look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes.

Amanda

Arny also had this reply from Amanda........

Hey, giving advice is easy!

Very glad you're going to persue this and look forward to getting copies of the letters.

Amanda

......Arny will be back to post on Friday, in the meantime he's urging all his fellow BCFC supporters to come forward and write letters to the appropriate authorities regarding the behaviour of the Metropolitan Police at QPR.

Get emailing! Can I also do an account of Crystal Palace?

Yes !!!!!!! Contact Amanda about Crystal Palace as well. Arny's thrilled to bits with the responses he's had from her so far. Your complaint will carry weight to bring the corrupt football Police to account for their actions against you and your fellow football supporters.

Got the exact same e-mail today as did my Charlton mate. We've both done statements and I'm just adding the finishing touches to my version of events now.

We really need people to get involved in this if we're to bring the real hooligans to justice. :protest:

Glad people will take action - i was at saturdays game, sat slap bang as close to qpr fans as you could get with a couple of stewards separating us and then some police came along and stood there for half the game blocking my view - didnt see much trouble but there was some nob'ead winding up a guy in front of me!

with this fans support thing re police behaviour, did anyone report the police after last years Rovers away game? just wondered if anything came back about that - apart from the dejected feeling of losing all i remember is being bashed about by a police sheild and old people being hit and cs gas being sprayed evetywhere!

riaz, I would if they offered me a job!! I just fed up of fans being treated badly and accepting it. There is nothing wrong with going to support your team, having freedom of moment, enjoying a pint in a pub, getting the ground how you feel etc.

There is no need to be hurded like cattle all over the place, not allowed to walk where you want too after games etc.

Bcfcdeano, i think it is swept under the carpet to say.

I have the same picture, rovers fans running all over the picture goading the city fans, city fans being hit with batons and sprayed with CS while the rovers fans are allowed to run free.

Everyone tried to point this out to the police and they just ignored you and hit a few more people or sprayed some nice cs into your eyes.

riaz, I would if they offered me a job!! I just fed up of fans being treated badly and accepting it. There is nothing wrong with going to support your team, having freedom of moment, enjoying a pint in a pub, getting the ground how you feel etc.

There is no need to be hurded like cattle all over the place, not allowed to walk where you want too after games etc.

Bcfcdeano, i think it is swept under the carpet to say.

I have the same picture, rovers fans running all over the picture goading the city fans, city fans being hit with batons and sprayed with CS while the rovers fans are allowed to run free.

Everyone tried to point this out to the police and they just ignored you and hit a few more people or sprayed some nice cs into your eyes.

must be a big carpet to sweep that under - as far as clearing up the rovers fans from around the ground after the game they did a great job, the mentality changed outside the ground and the police were quite laid back.

was at wolves earlier in the season and i was asking a copper where to go and as a fan ran behind him he just started pushing me with his sheild - don't bother complaining anymore, seems part and parcel of away games these days

must be a big carpet to sweep that under - as far as clearing up the rovers fans from around the ground after the game they did a great job, the mentality changed outside the ground and the police were quite laid back.

was at wolves earlier in the season and i was asking a copper where to go and as a fan ran behind him he just started pushing me with his sheild - don't bother complaining anymore, seems part and parcel of away games these days

The police at the Gate arent much better, i complained after having my leg ripped open by a police dog last march. The PC arrested me realising the mistake, lied in court convicted me (saying i verbally abused him) and the judge believed him over me. I am now banned from City for 3 years, lost my season ticket and am bitter!

PLEASE PLEASE FOLLOW THIS THROUGH AS THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH TOO MUCH

Yes !!!!!!! Contact Amanda about Crystal Palace as well. Arny's thrilled to bits with the responses he's had from her so far. Your complaint will carry weight to bring the corrupt football Police to account for their actions against you and your fellow football supporters.

Just back in fellow,s and will send a couple of letters off on friday when I'm back to work.

The bottom line is we all expect to get nothing, but a letter of apology from the met, "MIGHT" just help those lads that got arrested when they go to court.

Then again, i could of won last nights lottery, Crouch could of got a hatrick, and the wife may be gagging for 5 nights of horny sex!!!

You know what sort of odds I'm playing with........... :noexpression:

Just back in fellow,s and will send a couple of letters off on friday when I'm back to work.

You never know Arny, with a bit of luck the statements that you're giving might match up with, and help identify, the Police responsible for assaulting the Chelsea supporter and his lads.* I think the City supporters that were assaulted and made to miss the start of the match should be in for financial compensation from the Police as well as an apology, who knows? See it also as being a good responsible citizen of your country and a civic duty to help identify corrupt Police. :englandsmile4wf:

*I've also spoken to Cliff a Chelsea supporter who, at their recent game v QPR, suffered four broken ribs and a collapsed lung at the hands of the police. His teenage sons were also assaulted, one bitten by a dog. He is having his complaints dealt with at the highest possible level and due to his experiences (as you can imagine) has met many representatives from the Met Police and there appears to be real concern about the behaviour of some of those policing at football matches. It is entirely possible that many of those on duty at the Chelsea game would have been policing your game. We need to work together to ensure lessons are learnt and if possible, some of these police are removed from duty. And of course it would be nice if you got an apology for your experiences!

Can I just clarify that while I've no problem receiving emailed statements from you, you really do need to get letters off to the addresses above and send me copies of those letters.

I sense real optimism that these letters will help, and I really hope they will but I don't want you to have your expectations raised that the next time you visit a ground in London, you'll be met by coppers handing out flowers!! OK, I jest but am sure you know what I mean!

Trying to persuade changes takes a lot of work and effort from the top down; it is clear that policing methods have to be looked at. Recent research says that a crowd should be policed in real time, by that I mean police should react to events as they happen, if they're good enough they'll stop minor incidents escalating. Fans have to be given credit as well and be trusted to carry out an element of self policing; these methods have been employed in Europe for major tournaments and they do work.

One thing is for sure, we won't rest until we get a satisfactory response; there are various outcomes we could hope for, but at the very least I think an apology will be welcome.

The police at the Gate arent much better, i complained after having my leg ripped open by a police dog last march. The PC arrested me realising the mistake, lied in court convicted me (saying i verbally abused him) and the judge believed him over me. I am now banned from City for 3 years, lost my season ticket and am bitter!

PLEASE PLEASE FOLLOW THIS THROUGH AS THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH TOO MUCH

SeaMillsRed, I'm sorry to read that. Unfortunately, you're just yet another victim of this country's hopelessly corrupt criminal justice system. It's common knowledge that the Police falsify statements and tell outright lies in courts to make their conviction targets. Hopefully, there'll be natural justice served and the copper will end up getting savaged by his own Police dog and the judge will come down with some inbred Toff disease. :innocent06:

Beat this one then - I gobbed off at an arsehole idiot in Hereford a few years back for beeping his car horn at two old ladies - the soft twerp then took a complaint to the Hereford West Mercia Police. Turns out that the soft twerp's sister works for the Crown Prosecution Service and that's why the complaint - that would normally have gone no further - ended with me paying £350 Crown Prosecution Service costs and a £200 fine set by a Hereford Tory Councillor Magistrate. A bleedin Section 4 Public Order Offence I was found 'guilty' of !!!!!!! :noexpression:

Let no one here be in any doubt that this country's criminal justice system is THE most corrupt and class based in Western Europe.

Let no one here be in any doubt that this country's criminal justice system is THE most corrupt and class based in Western Europe.

Aside from the EU Supreme court

Oh and the Italian Justice System

Opps and the Spanish one

Oh bugger, we've missed Portugal

arrrrrrrrrrrr and Belgium with its peado inner circle :o

Did we mention the racist French system?

Aside from the EU Supreme court

Oh and the Italian Justice System

Opps and the Spanish one

Oh bugger, we've missed Portugal

arrrrrrrrrrrr and Belgium with its peado inner circle :o

Did we mention the racist French system?

I thought it was our judges that ran the Belgium courts? Our Criminal Justice System allowed Gary Glitter a passport so that he could continue to assault young girls but this time in poor South Asian countries. At the same time, some of our own England supporters are not even allowed a passport to travel in Europe to support the England national side. In my opinion protecting vulnerable poor young girls from known paedos should take highest priority with regard to passport confiscation.

Archived