IGNORED

Brookers Groin

Big Nose

There has been a lot of talk in the media (and this board) about the 'wheels coming off' our fabulous

run in the first season back in the second division. This is down to a couple of bad away losses in the (for

us) normally abysmal month of January AND (by some) the lack of an 'inspirational' forward signing

during the window. For us normal fans there was hope that the recovering super Stevie Brooker would be

just like a new signing. Until he was subbed last weeeknd with an injury. Does anyone have any inside info

as to the seriuosness (if there is such a word) of the wound?

(Que: Emer with a flippant and unfunny one liner)

:city:

Guest MaloneFM

Isn't que Spanish for 'what'?

So what Eamer? With a smart comment? Is that what is being suggested here?

I suggest and I am no medical johnny that the state of Brookers groin is that it is both white and has more than on ginger hair attached to it.

Would you like me to speculate as to the appearance of his elbows?

There has been a lot of talk in the media (and this board) about the 'wheels coming off' our fabulous

run in the first season back in the second division. This is down to a couple of bad away losses in the (for

us) normally abysmal month of January AND (by some) the lack of an 'inspirational' forward signing

during the window. For us normal fans there was hope that the recovering super Stevie Brooker would be

just like a new signing. Until he was subbed last weeeknd with an injury. Does anyone have any inside info

as to the seriuosness (if there is such a word) of the wound?

(Que: Emer with a flippant and unfunny one liner)

:city:

No, your ok, because you've posted in the correct forum on this occasion!

Guest MaloneFM

Hello Dargers old thing!

Hows the wife? The dog? The amusing war wound that looks like a smile? Still got the duelling scar you rakish Basil Rathbone lookalike?

Archived