IGNORED

I Need A Break From This Forum

paulie

so i know i may gat a 2 week ban for this,,but i think i need the rest,,so lets not forget that to know where your going you have to know where you have come from ,so lets all try to moan a bit less,,goodnight see you saturday,uuuuuuuuuuu redssssssssssssssssss

so i know i may gat a 2 week ban for this,,but i think i need the rest,,so lets not forget that to know where your going you have to know where you have come from ,so lets all try to moan a bit less,,goodnight see you saturday,uuuuuuuuuuu redssssssssssssssssss

Ban this evil bastard!

No, you only get a ban for posting / requesting highlights in competition with BCFC World.

Had to turn that off when it started. I've seen it before and it's too emotional for this time of night <sniff>

Ban this evil bastard!

No, you only get a ban for posting / requesting highlights in competition with BCFC World.

Had to turn that off when it started. I've seen it before and it's too emotional for this time of night <sniff>

knew id get the tear ducts working hitler,, least i aint banned yet.

I'd like a ban for showing our 2007/08 promotion season highlights youtube video. :winner_third_h4h:

That's my dream. :clapping:

Who is that ##### in goal for us at the start??

That's Steve Phillips Hicksy, he used to play in goal for us, it shows how far we have come.

I'm not sure where he went, but I think it was non-league somewhere. He couldn't really hack professional football. It wouldn't surprise me if he has given the game up all together and gone to try rugby or something.

That's Steve Phillips Hicksy, he used to play in goal for us, it shows how far we have come.

I'm not sure where he went, but I think it was non-league somewhere. He couldn't really hack professional football. It wouldn't surprise me if he has given the game up all together and gone to try rugby or something.

Nah, I heard that he works in (self) PR !

Well then.....Byeeeee !

That's not highlights of a match, its a compilation of pictures.

I've given up trying to explain the only thing we don't want with regards to you tube is match highlights nicked from the PTV. Infact f***it I might just ban myself instead. :grr:

That's not highlights of a match, its a compilation of pictures.

I've given up trying to explain the only thing we don't want with regards to you tube is match highlights nicked from the PTV. Infact ######it I might just ban myself instead. :grr:

Tom, I have this vision of you at my age. An old peoples home, dribbling over a disfunctional laptop, mumbling about forums, cider and Sarah bans.

Do you feel it coming............do you ?

Tom, I have this vision of you at my age. An old peoples home, dribbling over a disfunctional laptop, mumbling about forums, cider and Sarah bans.

Do you feel it coming............do you ?

What do you mean in the future, he's like that now !!!

(Along with the rest of us Admin's & Mods I quickly add before he bans me) :sun:

Guest MaloneFM

Are you attacking my lifestyle you cheeky little bugger?

Archived