IGNORED

Eastend Influence

BristolBEAT

That song, people in the east end what is it?

something like "Johnson says stay till the end stay till the end" Duh Duh Duuuuuh duh Duh duh do doo doo doo doooooooo.

Imagine if that one got round the ground. The only way to get everyone doing it is drill it into the tannoy and then everyone will love it i.e. when we score. Is there a recorded sound track of that anywhere?

Error one, right, Frankenstein was the name of the creator, not the monster. Error two, right, Frankenstein is a zombie. He's a type of zombie. It's like people who say Tannoy when they mean public-address system. Tannoy is a brand name.

That song, people in the east end what is it?

something like "Johnson says stay till the end stay till the end" Duh Duh Duuuuuh duh Duh duh do doo doo doo doooooooo.

Imagine if that one got round the ground. The only way to get everyone doing it is drill it into the tannoy and then everyone will love it i.e. when we score. Is there a recorded sound track of that anywhere?

It is sang to the tune of the beatles ''yellow submarine'' and many words are used to that tune

but the popular one is ''johnson said bounce around the ground'' we will record our version soon..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjZtgyPhS0

bouncer456.jpg

Are you saying that you vacuuuuuuuum rather than hoover Eamer? And what are you doing it for? I also understand that the Wheel was invented by a Mr Wheeler from Chiswick and that we should in fact be calling it a rolly-down-the-hilly-thingy. Alternatively, we could just call a tannoy a tannoy and get on with our lives.

The song from the East End has several verses and I think it is a good thing, however the first time I heard it I thought it whent something like, "Johnson's sh!t, bounces on the ground, bounces on the ground, bounces on the ground". Any suggestions for a fourth verse?

option 1

Johnson says bounce around the ground, bounce around the ground, bounce around the ground x2

do the doooo the do the dooooo do the do the dooooo the doooo the do

option 2

Johnson Says Get behind the team, get behind the team, get behind the team x2

option 3

Johnson says stay till the end, stay till the end, stay till the end x2

and I'm sure there will be many more.

cant wait to sing it tomorrow, com on eastenders lets make another racket :clapping:

Add a new one..

Johnson says, say a little prayer.

I was hoping my "Johnson says, light a candle for the team" might catch on. It scans. And if you light your lighter the whole stand will burn down .... er sorry no I mean it has actions too!!

As a last desparate attempt to get attention (by me) how about "Johnson's sh!t, bounces on the ground"?

:Believe:

I was hoping my "Johnson says, light a candle for the team" might catch on. It scans. And if you light your lighter the whole stand will burn down .... er sorry no I mean it has actions too!!

As a last desparate attempt to get attention (by me) how about "Johnson's sh!t, bounces on the ground"?

:Believe:

:bruce_h4h::ranting::doh::no::nono::gasmask::redcard::shocking:

Archived