IGNORED

Which Phone?

Taz

Well.... i really like the Sagem MY X6, very smart camera, hi-fi and polyphonic tones, and i got mine at a slick 80 quid off ebay, brand new and boxed, i know Lita For Congo and Akira have both had this phone, well Akira (Ricky Mayne) still does and i'm sure in the shops it's little over 100 quid anyway, my brother has a 350 quid Nokia and says the camera is very poor compared to the Sagem, Good Luck! :unsure:

Ive alwys had Nokias up until last year when i bought a Panasonic GD87. Huge mistake is all i'll say.

Ive now gone back to Nokia and currently have a Nokia 6600 on the Vodafone 100 package. This gives me 100 minutes talktime and 500 free texts per month, all for £25 a month. The phone was free as an existing Vodafone user and it really is a state of the art piece of kit.

One tip. Dont go to the stores, phone your provider, you will get the best deal that way, especially if you tell them that you are thinking of leaving them for another provider as they are offering you a better deal. Ok it's technically lying, but if it gets you the deal you want then who cares?

The stores are limited to the offers in their brouchers. Over the phone they have the ability to custom make a package that suits you.

If you want the number for Vodafone that I used then let me know and i'll dig it out for you :unsure:

I think my Trium is the best going.

Not only is it a phone, but it can also be used as another brick in building a house, as a door stop and for weights training.

It also never runs out of battery like most phones. So none of this charging it up rubbish. Simply light a small fire under the water boiler to get the steam going and then it's go go go.

Although I am bitterly proud of my Trium- you can buy it off me if you want...for...say £500?

Ive alwys had Nokias up until last year when i bought a Panasonic GD87. Huge mistake is all i'll say.

Ive now gone back to Nokia and currently have a Nokia 6600 on the Vodafone 100 package. This gives me 100 minutes talktime and 500 free texts per month, all for £25 a month. The phone was free as an existing Vodafone user and it really is a state of the art piece of kit.

One tip. Dont go to the stores, phone your provider, you will get the best deal that way, especially if you tell them that you are thinking of leaving them for another provider as they are offering you a better deal. Ok it's technically lying, but if it gets you the deal you want then who cares?

The stores are limited to the offers in their brouchers. Over the phone they have the ability to custom make a package that suits you.

If you want the number for Vodafone that I used then let me know and i'll dig it out for you :unsure:

6600, was looking at that one last night, looked quite impressive. Whats is actually like then?

I'm on Vodafone at the moment but with Singlepoint (100 free minutes & 100 free text a month) for £28 so I think that you have the better deal there :P

Yeh if you could dig out the number, that'd be great :dunno:

6600, was looking at that one last night, looked quite impressive. Whats is actually like then?

It's great. It has Camera, Video, Real Player, Blue Tooth and Wap in amongst all the other gimmicky things you get with modern mobiles.

The menu is huage with dozens of sub menus off the main menu.

When you turn the phone on it boots up like a pc to some extent as it takes about 20 seconds to turn on. You can change your themes as well. I'm running windows xp on mine.

It's by far the best phone ive ever had.

As I mentioned earlier, if you are a current Vodafone customer they will upgrade you to this phone with no charge for the phone. They wont do it if you are a new customer. I know as I asked for the same package for wife who wasnt an existing customer and they wouldnt do it. They let her have the same deal but the best phone they would let her have without paying for it was a Motorola V525, which is a great phone too although a girls phone if that makes sense?

Ive treid to find the bit of paper I had the phone number on but I cant. Basically though it was Vodafone customer services and the number began something like 07006.

The package is Vodafone talk 100. 100 free minutes a month, 500 free texts, £25 a month. Its a limited offer but if they wont give you it just tell them that Orange will and you will change to them and they will suddenly find that they can do it for you

Guest Bristol_Babe

my ex got a nokia 7250i and althought it was the dogs bits when it first came out... its nothing compared to what I'm dreaming of... samsung e700 flippy fone... the pic quality is brilliant... but a bit pricey at £300+

Taz, i have just started a new contract with singlepoint. 200 minutes anytime any network plus 100 texts a month for £30 a month on vodafone. I also got a nokia 6600 for free.

Its a top phone.

try

www.onestopphoneshop.co.uk

• Admin
my ex got a nokia 7250i and althought it was the dogs bits when it first came out... its nothing compared to what I'm dreaming of... samsung e700 flippy fone... the pic quality is brilliant... but a bit pricey at £300+
'er indoors paid £19.99 for a Samsung E700...... she told Orange that T-Mobile had offered her one for that price if she went to them, so Orange matched it and they sent it by next day carrier.

Archived