IGNORED

I Have It On Good Authority

Port Said Red

I have been speaking to a Mr Scudamore and he has told me that the playing on foreign soil move is not for the Premier league alone.

Apparently the Rovers have been chosen for the 1st match on the moon, this is because they already play on a similar surface and are used to a lack of atmosphere.

You heard it here first..... :shifty:

I have been speaking to a Mr Scudamore and he has told me that the playing on foreign soil move is not for the Premier league alone.

Apparently the Rovers have been chosen for the 1st match on the moon, this is because they already play on a similar surface and are used to a lack of atmosphere.

Absolutely HR and poor old Southampton will find it hard not to trip over the potatos lying in the penalty areas and how the hell are they meant to find the right studs to fit a pair of wellies?

Guest MaloneFM

The charges against Dunceford for staging an illegal sport have been dropped as well.

Accused of promoting dogfights Mr Duncefords barrister said the actual events were in fact relelgation dogfights which despite involving dumb animals being deprived of money under false pretences, were technically not against the law.

Yeah and the Rocket Boosters pack up on the way back. Phillips is seen on the command control screen having a go at his team mates and telling them its a weight issue and had they kept fitter the boosters would have coped. Phillips is then jettisoned into cyberspace as the idea of weight loss is put into action. The space module falls to earth somewhere close to Rotarua with the aid of parachutes and the Gas spend the next 5 months playing in the lower leagues of the Fijian 'B' league. :coat:

Archived