IGNORED

Scunthopreeio

Guest We all smile we all sing

Nothing to do Tuesday afternoon so my good lady has given me her blessing to go. Me plus 1. All Motorway virtually door to door.

Thanks for the 7.30 KO tip. The Sheff Wed programme said 7.45 but BBC Sport says 7.30.

263 made the Hull game so 300 would be a really good showing. I feel a very good score in my water so everybody get your candles lit and say your prayers in all fairness!

For a long journey it is an easy one as you say,I'd love to be there but I'm up for work at 4am so I will just have to tune into gillette soccer special.

I did the one two years ago when we won 2-0 really enjoyed it,however not this time,applaud those who are going,really make some noise lads and bring back 3 points,although given our recent away form I'd be happy enough with a point

For a long journey it is an easy one as you say,I'd love to be there but I'm up for work at 4am so I will just have to tune into gillette soccer special.

I did the one two years ago when we won 2-0 really enjoyed it,however not this time,applaud those who are going,really make some noise lads and bring back 3 points,although given our recent away form I'd be happy enough with a point

I did it last year when my old man (quite rightly) called me to tell me I must be "####ing crazy - you do realise its on the tele"

Lost 1-0 on a cold night up in Humberside or East Yorkshire or wherever the **** they put themselves these days.

I'm thinking about going up - I have a shiteload of work to do but reckon I could squeeze in another London -Scunny and back trip in the one night.

We had 2 coaches last season if I recall, so given this isn't on TV this time I'll plump for about 350 hardy souls in the away end.

Lovely pitch it is too, I've seen flatter horses' fields.

Archived