IGNORED

Fat Bloke In The Wednesday End

zidereddy

did you see the fat bloke in the wednesday end with no shirt on think he ate at least 4 pies(think he only came for them!) wats your thoughts?

haha hilarious

first thing i spotted from the atyeo! he was walking along the bottom trying to get their fans to start singing, probably on the way from getting a pie!

wats your thoughts?

That he was a fat Northern idiot. What's that all about, we're from oop north and obese so we've got to remove our shirts. At least do it in mid winter like Newcastle fans, not on a glorious day. They only do it for the attention, 'look at me being called fat b'stard' :sleeping:

Isn't this the bloke who used to play Mr Tango man?

A Wednesday lad I used to work with years ago mentioned this fat boy who goes to every game home and away displaying his ample wares - although he is nick named Tango, I don't think he was actually in the TV ads.

Apparently he is pretty well known among the team (bit of a minor Sheff Weds celeb type thing) and I was told that his seat at Hillsborough is orange!!

Funny thing is though, he actually comes from Wolverhampton!? :dunno:

The 'FAME' has obviously gone to his...BELLY..........he was the subject (amongst others) of one of those football documentaries on Sky One, 'Footballs' Hardest Away Days'.

He thinks he is Wednesdays' 'MAIN MAN' with his little gang of muppets (10 at most) and sits top left of the Wednesday 'Kop'.

BCAGFC

Not sure how many of you have SKY, but on SKY One, they had a program called 'Football Away Days'.

In one of the programs they followed Sheffield Wednesday Fans on an away day to Watford (I think). I'm sure he was one of them. He drank shed loads of beer in the mini bus, gave abuse on the motorway, when they got lost he had a laugh with the locals and when they finally arrived at the ground, he took his shirt off at the turnstile.

I'm sure it was him and if so....hello sir, nice journey home? :noexpression:

MM

Not sure how many of you have SKY, but on SKY One, they had a program called 'Football Away Days'.

In one of the programs they followed Sheffield Wednesday Fans on an away day to Watford (I think). I'm sure he was one of them. He drank shed loads of beer in the mini bus, gave abuse on the motorway, when they got lost he had a laugh with the locals and when they finally arrived at the ground, he took his shirt off at the turnstile.

I'm sure it was him and if so....hello sir, nice journey home? :noexpression:

MM

The bloke you are on about was a Leicester City fan and he and his mates found it funny to stop off in a village called Watford on the way to Watford.

The bloke today was on the same programme but another edition.

BCAGFC

Haha from the dolman - "fatboy, whats the score, fatboy fatboy whats the score?!"

QUALITY

confession time 'City07' that was me and a lad 2 rows back in f block ripping into him with that one

also threw in

who ate all the pies,who ate all the pies?

put yer f###in shirt on,put yer f###in shirt on

fatboy give us a wave,fatboy fatboy give us a wave.

where's yer fatboy gone,where's yer fatboy gone? (off for another pie my guess)

fair play to the majority of the Dolman crowd who joined in with the chanting nearly every time,makes the sore throat

today worth it.

Everyone really seemed up for a sing song and that was probably due to the teams performance overall,when the

team plays well the crowd appear to relax and get going so long may it continue like that

He gave some brilliant laghus in the Dolman the jokes were being cracked all the time he was just so funny watch espically when he started posing :laugh:

I was at the back of Dolman D block and I could see the now legendary Sheffield Wednesday 'belly man' quite clearly posing at the front of the central East End. :winner_third_h4h: Last time he was in our East End - a few seasons back - he was wearing an expensive Stone Island trench coat. This time he was minus his coat and shirtless and doing body builder poses for our ladz - cracking quality entertainment. :clapping:

Archived