IGNORED

Richard Scudamore.

Guest RyanBCFC

Guest RyanBCFC

Interesting fact.

Richard Scudamore (Premier league chief) , currently getting slated for his plans to play premier league games overseas, is a lifelong Bristol City fan, and was once quoted as saying he would rather City get promoted to the prem than England win the world cup.

Interesting fact.

Richard Scudamore (Premier league chief) , is a lifelong Bristol City fan, and was once quoted as saying he would rather City get promoted to the prem than England win the world cup.

He said that in the last month or so - He was doing an interview with the BBC (I think) and was defending the premiership and how the lack of English players in the premiership wasn't the clubs' fault that the England team was/is doing rubbish - he highlighted that clubs and supporters demand the best for the club and not the England side. To highlight this he commented he would prefer promotion to the premiership, any promotion ahead of England winning the world cup.

Think it was on a Saturday morning on FiveLive, the same morning that Justin Lee Collins was on. Eamonn Holmes made some patronising comment along the lines of "Bristol city fans are like buses. You don't see one for ages then two come along at once." I don't think Richard Scudamore said he would rather City get promoted than England win the World Cup, more like than England win a particular match. He still came over as a more committed fan than Mr Collins though.

Think it was on a Saturday morning on FiveLive, the same morning that Justin Lee Collins was on. Eamonn Holmes made some patronising comment along the lines of "Bristol city fans are like buses. You don't see one for ages then two come along at once." I don't think Richard Scudamore said he would rather City get promoted than England win the World Cup, more like than England win a particular match. He still came over as a more committed fan than Mr Collins though.

Scudamore ought to be 'committed' with his money grabbing idea of playing premiership games around the world, no thought about the average fan, more interested in franchising the game, how long before the yanks own all the top sides and rule changes are decided in an American hotel, they don't give a sh1t about supporters.

Got to ask you Mesa, have your lot started to put nicknames, rather than surnames, on your players' shirts? Only it looks to me that the name on your goalkeeper's shirt, in the photograph on your sig, reads: "P-R-I-C-" and I'm guessing there's probably a "K" on the end? :whistle:

Excellent my friend!! :hug::worship2:

Archived