IGNORED

Leicester Away

culverhays

looking ahead to march , i am hoping to attend this g ame , as i'm only 45 miles away from Leicester

There's nothing on the official site about tickets ,yet

anyone have any idea on whether or not it'll be all ticket for city fans.

and if so , when the tickets would go on sale?

thanks

looks like i'm going to answer my own question :D

====

This match is all-ticket for visiting supporters. The club has been allocated 3,142 covered seating tickets.

PRICES

Adult - £23, Senior Citizen - £21, Student/Under-22 - £15, Under-16 - £10, Under-12 - £5, Under-8 - £3.

Season ticket holders can purchase one ticket on production of Voucher M from the rear of their books until close of business on Monday, February 18th.

Any remaining tickets will be placed on general sale from 9am on Tuesday, February 19th.

---

do you think there will be many left when it gets to general sale???

ie

for past games that have been all ticket , do the season ticket holders in general , get the majority of the tickets bought up before they go on general sale??

what's the likelihood of me getting a ticket on the Tuesday ?

====

---

ie

for past games that have been all ticket , do the season ticket holders in general , get the majority of the tickets bought up before they go on general sale??

I would be surprised if it diddnt go to general sale. The away end holds just over 3,000 I think but I think should we continue as we are we should sell it out.

====

---

ie

I wouldn't have thought all will sell out, maybe 2500 before it goes to general. You should be OK.

looking ahead to march , i am hoping to attend this g ame , as i'm only 45 miles away from Leicester

There's nothing on the official site about tickets ,yet

anyone have any idea on whether or not it'll be all ticket for city fans.

and if so , when the tickets would go on sale?

thanks

Got Leicester tickets x 4 this afternoon no probs , not sure how many left .

My kids have yet to see City lose ever home or away and long may that continue .

They've been to Blackpool , Preston , Wolves and Burnley away so far this season with Leicester , Stoke and Sheff Utd away games for them still to go to hopefully .

Lucky mascots me thinks , pity they got to grow up . :disapointed2se:

Archived