IGNORED

Come On All Bristol Football Fans

SUPER REDS

With only seven home games left and two months of football the Bristol City fans should get to every match and help City back to the big time once again 32 yrs we have been waiting for this lets give it what we got,sell out now should start to happen,we have a team as good as the 70 s we play great football with every ones support we can do it as last year

With only seven home games left and two months of football the Bristol City fans should get to every match and help City back to the big time once again 32 yrs we have been waiting for this lets give it what we got,sell out now should start to happen,we have a team as good as the 70 s we play great football with every ones support we can do it as last year

Thats one long sentence !!!

Who would have thought that with 2 months left we would be joint points with everyone's runaway favourites WBA...Cracking season, lets just keep it going!

:englandsmile4wf:

Quite agree, lets get these remaining home attendances up above 18,000. Plymouth will be for sure, Watford stands a chance, and hopefully with one or two reduced ticket price deals from the club some of the other games (Palace etc) will be too.

Tell everyone you know to get down the gate.

MR

Guest MaloneFM

HALLEUAH! PRAISE HIM...PREACH BROTHER...etc...

But it just won't happen. 15,500 against Wednesday who bought quite a few. Maybe against Watford it will trouble 17,000, I can see about 16,000 against Palace but because it will be on the telly at the same time maybe not. Play off games, full house.

But realistically speaking you can shout until you are blue in them outh but if they ain't coming now they won't until Liverpool roll into town.

HALLEUAH! PRAISE HIM...PREACH BROTHER...etc...

But it just won't happen. 15,500 against Wednesday who bought quite a few. Maybe against Watford it will trouble 17,000, I can see about 16,000 against Palace but because it will be on the telly at the same time maybe not. Play off games, full house.

But realistically speaking you can shout until you are blue in them outh but if they ain't coming now they won't until Liverpool roll into town.

Maybe if the club publicised a tad more it would help. Look around town and you'd never believe City are on the verge of the Premiership ? (ahem)

The rugger chaps have a few billboards up promoting themselves, never understood why we don't bother, not that I can recall anyway.

Guest MaloneFM

Well once upon a time there were adverts on GWR which began 'Hello I'm Terry Cooper...'

Trouble with this place is its too damn trendy for its own good. I blame that Banksy. Good goalkeeper mind.

Archived