Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

Russell

Brooker

Enoch

Betsy

Myre Williams

Right

Who of these do you think will play in a city shirt again ?

Russell - I have spoken to a few cheltenham fans who love Russell and cant work out why we don't use him etc, I told them he is getting on and we have better in the form of attacking midfielders like Noble, Johnson and Carle. I don't think we will see him again

Brooker - They don't rate Brooker at all sadly and alot cant understand why he is even starting for them. I cant see him ever playing for city again

Enoch -, couldnt play yesterday, wont be seen again.

Betsy - I see also scored yesterday, wont be seen again.

Williams seems to be doing well at Tranmere, think he might come back

Any views or have I missed anyone ?

Think Williams is in GJ's long term plans the way he talks about him, but I struggle to see him renewing Betsy, Russell or Enoch's deal's this summer (although I think it is only Enoch he's fallen out with; he seems to have a good relationship the others).

Brooker's one month loan is up after Cheltenham's game at Swindon on tuesday, so I guess we'll have a much better idea of what is going on with him later this week. If that loan period is extended I do not expect him to be back. But if he does return I believe he'll be in the mix with the other front men.

If this takes place I'm going to treat him like a 'new signing' with grace to prove he's worth a place, ignoring both the positives (lots of league one goals for us) AND the negatives (injury and lack of form) that apply to him. Clean slate.

And for the record I do think GJ wants to bring him back, he's made too much of a fuss about it (by his standards) to not.

Guest zider_head

Hardly a crap team on a great run (rovers result apart) at present Russell is doing well, if brooker cant score in 6 or 7 games in Div 1 what does he bring to the table here ?

Hardly a crap team on a great run (rovers result apart) at present Russell is doing well, if brooker cant score in 6 or 7 games in Div 1 what does he bring to the table here ?

He'll challenge Big Dele or cover him if he gets injured i guess.... he'll start scoreing goals when hes match fit again and use to playing cheltenhams style

I don't think any of the players on loan will play for us again. Harsh realities of football i guess.

On an aside, it went largely un-noticed, but Blackpool's signing of Dickov on loan will surely keep them up this year and prove to be a very astute signing. His two goals at Hull yesterday were pure class.

Archived