IGNORED

Johnson Out

Guest ooer

Guest MaloneFM
its half term i don't go to school tommorwo

Remember 'nuff said', thats more than enough. Off to your room now until you learn not to talk out of turn in front of the grown ups.

Remember 'nuff said', thats more than enough. Off to your room now until you learn not to talk out of turn in front of the grown ups.

cant i have a detention instead??

its half term i don't go to school tommorwo

Can I ask you just one question? How did you manage to leave a typo in an edited post??

I think his story of being from inbred land might just hold up...he is truely stupid!!

And some advice for you, use half term to smart up on your spelling

That is all

Can I ask you just one question? How did you manage to leave a typo in an edited post??

I think his story of being from inbred land might just hold up...he is truely stupid!!

And some advice for you, use half term to smart up on your spelling

That is all

well soz 4 mi gramatical mistakes mr headteacher!

Guest MaloneFM

Anyway joined under an hour ago, only 6 posts, now probably 7 because you are a bored little gashead and mummy is watching the dancing on ice show, and all of them ill spelt grammatical cobblers.

Well done wee gashead sometimes it takes posters in here months to drop to that level.

Remember when you play other teams such as yesterday, the only one allowed to touch the ball is Flappy when he gets it out of the net, not Lambert.

Technically thats called a penalty. Which gives Flappy another time to touch the ball.

What are peoples problems with lee

if that guy is a season ticket holder( which i doubt) he must be the blindest person ever as lee johson is obvoisly not rubbish he puts in very good perfromances ! all i can say is go to every game and get a good opinion if him

Buddy i think hes on the wind up..

Don't tell me hes got you hooked :fish:

Hes obviously just a bit of Gash Gas

Archived