IGNORED

Southamption 3,200

Rossineri

I see that QPR sold out their allocation of 3,200 at Southamptopn on Saturday. I was hoping we would get more than that for what will be one of our biggest away days of the season. The trains are already filling up, hope we don't have to sit with the locals. I did notice that there were many empty seats around the rest of the ground. Hopefully we can push for an allocation of around 5,000.

3,200 is standard at St Mary's for any visiting team as it's 10% of the overall capacity.

Be surprised if we get given any more than that but most Saints fans I'm still in touch with from my time on the South Coast are the glumest in the land at the moment and convinced they're going down so maybe the stadium will be emptier than usual if they're on the slide enabling more of us to get in there.

I think 10000 is a tad optimistic! So have many of you already got your train tickets then? what sort of price will i be looking at if i get them in the next couple of weeks?

One of my best mates and a lad here at work are both Saints supporters, they don't know each other but are almost carbon copies of each other in regard to outlook at the moment.

Apparently they are shocking.

They're obviously not looking at our game too much at the moment (both are coming to Bristol and neither had a clue where the Memorial grd was!!).

I reckon we'll get big support down there when it comes around and if they are as bad as I am hearing from my mates, then we should be looking for 3 points.

Things can change though....

Archived