IGNORED

Directions To Scunny

Bristol-Red

Although it relatively easy to get to motorway wise is it better to for example come off at lecister or nottingham go across country on the way up due rush hour? As I know the intersection between M1 and M18 can be awful?

Good point mate - I find though that the back routes round that way can get pretty clogged too.

I'm going to add an extra hour and stay on the motorway myself, i find that at least moves in rush hour.

A3-M25-M1-M18-M180 job done

Good point mate - I find though that the back routes round that way can get pretty clogged too.

I'm going to add an extra hour and stay on the motorway myself, i find that at least moves in rush hour.

A3-M25-M1-M18-M180 job done

Car going from Downend with 3 spares seats if any takers?

Setting off from Frome in 15mins. Another 3 pts please. :fingerscrossed:

This is all very early fellas.

Last season I was still on the M25 at about 10 to 5 'cos the news came on as I got on the M1.

Now it was far from ideal scenario and some "interesting" driving speeds and manoevres got me to the ground as they kicked off.

PS - all driving up there's usually a fair bit of room parking in the big Tescos as you come off the motorway. 5 min walk to the ground and you're back out and on the motorway heading south before you know it after the game.

Thanks mate! Will I see it when I get roundabout? At the end of the motorway? I'll Probably just go buy something as caution!

You can't miss it, it's one of those massive ones.

You come off the motorway, the ground will be all lit up on the right hand side and the tesco's is directly opposite on your left hand side.

You just turn left into it, there will be scunny fans milling about crossing the road to get to the ground and just follow them down.

You really cannot miss it.

The atmosphere was alright last time as well, they're very northern so will be wandering around in t shirts but all of them last time were pleasant lads to chat to.

They usually cant believe we've come up as far as we have on a tuesday night!

Given it was on tv last year, I was struggling to answer why i had myself.

Anyway, got to get on the road now lads - Scunny 0 - City 1 (Belfast's scouse mate to score)

Archived