IGNORED

Candles At Scunthorpe Tonight!

daisybcfc

Could always go Negro-Spiritual style:

This little light of mine - I'm going to let it shine!

Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!

It HAS to be that one. So simple and I think most people will know the tune

Just arrived in Scunny ( I've got a meeting with a client this afternoon) and having read this thread thought it sounded a good idea, so I nipped into the local hardware store and asked for four candles. The old boy behind the counter (looked a bit like Ronnie Corbett) clipped me round the ear, asked if I thought I was funny and told me to b****r off!

just popped over to the shop over the way and bought 12 candles, i'l hand them out when we're there tonight!!!!

I went into the shop and asked for four candles, I won't tell you what he gave me but suffice to say the garden has never looked so good and I will bring a selection of lighters to the next game.

JOHNSON SAYS

LIGHT A CANDLE FOR THE TEAM

A CANDLE FOR THE TEAM

A CANDLE FOR THE TEAM

JOHNSON SAYS

A CANDLE FOR THE TEAM

A CANDLE FOR THE TEAM

DER DEE DER

DEE DER DEE DER

You're getting right on my wick now :)

I think you are just making light of a serious conversation

JOHNSON SAYS

A CANDLE FOR THE TEAM

A CANDLE FOR THE TEAM

JOHNSON SAYS

A CANDLE FOR THE TEAM

A CANDLE FOR THE TEAM

DER DEE DER

DEE DER DEE DER

I feel blown out by that remark.

As for those electric candles, they are just a filament of someone's imagination, I couldn't find them anywhere.

JOHNSON SAYS

A CANDLE FOR THE TEAM

A CANDLE FOR THE TEAM

JOHNSON SAYS

A CANDLE FOR THE TEAM

A CANDLE FOR THE TEAM

DER DEE DER

DEE DER DEE DER

NB...

A Candle Tax of £2 per candle is payable to the Nik Williams London Marathon appeal for The Meningitis Trust.

please fill in your self assessment form asap .... (downloadable by clicking on my signature - online payment via the WWW. Justgiving.com web page)

A Non CandleHolder Tax is also levied on all City fans sitting at home this evening listening to the City/S****horpe match live on Radio Bristol.

(payment details as above - via the Nik Williams JustGiving website - just click link in my sig)

All Non CandleHolders or Candleholders attending or not attending tonights match, not staying home to listen in via the airwaves or staying home with or without a lighted or non lighted candle & tuning/or not/tuning into tonights match commentary, or going to the pub/club/girlfriends/boyfriends/washing hair/walking dog/watching TV(or not)/reading/doing computery things/doing the washing/ironing, going to cinema/bowling or attending any indoor or outdoor meetings/activities of any nature...

YOU ARE ALL CITY FANS & LIABLE FOR MARATHON TAXATION PAY UP NOW OR ASAP TO AVOID LATE PAYMENT PENALTIES & ADMINISTRATION FEES...

NIK WILLIAMS - Bristol City Fan & London Marathon 2008 Runner - support Nik & his charity NOW! (you may Win A Unique piece of Marathon / BCFC related history (City Scarf to be worn/carried by Nik during the Marathon)

Go On - Bung A Few Quid In! - you know it makes sense!!! :)

NB...

A Candle Tax of £2 per candle is payable to the Nik Williams London Marathon appeal for The Meningitis Trust.

please fill in your self assessment form asap .... (downloadable by clicking on my signature - online payment via the WWW. Justgiving.com web page)

A Non CandleHolder Tax is also levied on all City fans sitting at home this evening listening to the City/S****horpe match live on Radio Bristol.

(payment details as above - via the Nik Williams JustGiving website - just click link in my sig)

All Non CandleHolders or Candleholders attending or not attending tonights match, not staying home to listen in via the airwaves or staying home with or without a lighted or non lighted candle & tuning/or not/tuning into tonights match commentary, or going to the pub/club/girlfriends/boyfriends/washing hair/walking dog/watching TV(or not)/reading/doing computery things/doing the washing/ironing, going to cinema/bowling or attending any indoor or outdoor meetings/activities of any nature...

YOU ARE ALL CITY FANS & LIABLE FOR MARATHON TAXATION PAY UP NOW OR ASAP TO AVOID LATE PAYMENT PENALTIES & ADMINISTRATION FEES...

NIK WILLIAMS - Bristol City Fan & London Marathon 2008 Runner - support Nik & his charity NOW! (you may Win A Unique piece of Marathon / BCFC related history (City Scarf to be worn/carried by Nik during the Marathon)

Go On - Bung A Few Quid In! - you know it makes sense!!! :)

Amen to that!!!

Come on folks.... lets get the total up a bit shall we?.... :sign09:

Pay the Marathon Taxation....

Come on...... do whats best.... donate to a great cause....

Candleholders or not as WH says!!!

Already mentioned - here are some (dubious) words to Elton's little candle number. First line starts with the tune at "and it seems to me, you.."

A week ago, Gary said to me,

"Light a candle and we'll win",

going to win promotion, hear the city sing,

And the cider will be flowing,

Down at Ashton gate,

Two promotions, in a row,

'cos Johnson's great.

Probably not one for the stands, but the sentiment is there.

My candle will be lit in 35 minutes.

COME ON YOU REDS.

Already mentioned - here are some (dubious) words to Elton's little candle number. First line starts with the tune at "and it seems to me, you.."

A week ago, Gary said to me,

"Light a candle and we'll win",

going to win promotion, hear the city sing,

And the cider will be flowing,

Down at Ashton gate,

Two promotions, in a row,

'cos Johnson's great.

Probably not one for the stands, but the sentiment is there.

My candle will be lit in 35 minutes.

COME ON YOU REDS.

Was just going to ask when are we meant to light the candles?? Have mine ready but don't want to miss the right moment

Help!!!! Panic - don't want it to me my fault if we don;t win tonight

Archived