IGNORED

Death Threats Against

Never to the dark side

I don't know of a single person who likes him being on tv and i honestly don't know why people at ITV still employ him.

I cant watch soccernight he annoys me too much, i think with another presenter it would improve a hell of a lot.

Also, he thinks everyone is joking when they say he is a c**k but maybe now he will take it seriously

I don't know of a single person who likes him being on tv and i honestly don't know why people at ITV still employ him.

I cant watch soccernight he annoys me too much, i think with another presenter it would improve a hell of a lot.

Also, he thinks everyone is joking when they say he is a c**k but maybe now he will take it seriously

I thought he was a c**k, but at the radio recording the other week, in person, he was quite funny and came over quite well.

But even if he is a c**k, its bang out of order to threaten him.

I like him. I don't know him but from seeing him on TV I think he's a nice guy and quite funny. Better than being boring!

I actually quite like his morning show on Orignial. Certainly beats the crude mannerisms of Moyles.

He thinks everyone is joking when they say he is a c**k but maybe now he will take it seriously

Like him or loath him anyone who threatens another persons life are scum and need a slap. I mean whats the bloke actually ever done to you? Thats why these forums are stupid some times as so many of the planks that read them are so impressionable and thick and take everything too far.

I have no problem with Pitman he's just doing a job isn't he?

He might be a ###### but whoever has sent him death threats must be a bit 'tapped'.

I feel sorry for him.

I've met Jed a few times and he always seemed a good bloke.

What a bunch of sad people there are in today's society. Imagine sending death threats to a TV/Radio presenter... change the channel for gods sake!?

I've met Jed a few times and he always seemed a good bloke.

What a bunch of sad people there are in today's society. Imagine sending death threats to a TV/Radio presenter... change the channel for gods sake!?

I'm sure he's not actually a bad bloke personally, I guess his public persona has led many (including myself, for shame) to see him as a bit of a figure of fun.

However, for anyone to have a go at the bloke in this manner goes way beyond what the pale. The on mass singing of "we all agree..." always seems more jovial than malicious and I don't think I know anyone who thinks he's a truly bad bloke.

Hope the guy involved gets punished.

I'm sure he's not actually a bad bloke personally, I guess his public persona has led many (including myself, for shame) to see him as a bit of a figure of fun.

However, for anyone to have a go at the bloke in this manner goes way beyond what the pale. The on mass singing of "we all agree..." always seems more jovial than malicious and I don't think I know anyone who thinks he's a truly bad bloke.

Hope the guy involved gets punished.

How does that "We all agree..." song go please, Samo?

The only version I know is "we all agree, Gibson is better than Yashin, Chris Crowe is better than Eusebio, and Rovers are in for a thrashing" that Dad told me when I was younger!

The only version I know is "we all agree, Gibson is better than Yashin, Chris Crowe is better than Eusebio, and Rovers are in for a thrashing" that Dad told me when I was younger!

I think you'll be able to work it out.

Considering the circumstances I think I'll take a rain-check on posting it.

Guest mesa boogie

Stems from the "We all agree Roger Malone is a w*nker" song that used to be sang on the Pop when Rovers played in Bath and Roger was on the gantry above Malone being a clear sh*thead. The lyrics have just been changed for Mr Pitman, I have to agree that whoever posted this was very moronic.

page 19 of tuesday western daily press

most likely in the Evening post as well on tuesday night

A 29 year old man from the Bristol area has been detained

Maybe a warning to all the bullys out there

This has blown out of all proportion. Apparently the bloke only invited Jed to accompany him to see the Sags and it frightened the c**p out of him. :laugh:

Guest mesa boogie
Fair play.

I was disapointed with the way that the evening post reported it though. They had made it out as if a Rovers related Malitia group had carried out the threat where the "related groups" on the page include 4 City ones and 1 Rovers one.

I was disapointed with the way that the evening post reported it though. They had made it out as if a Rovers related Malitia group had carried out the threat where the "related groups" on the page include 4 City ones and 1 Rovers one.
It's the Evening Post and like any paper owned by the Daily Mail's parent company it deals in a superb mix of badly researched sensationalism and scare mongering. Expect nothing less than full on hysteria.

Guest MaloneFM
Stems from the "We all agree Roger Malone is a w*nker" song that used to be sang on the Pop when Rovers played in Bath and Roger was on the gantry above Malone being a clear sh*thead. The lyrics have just been changed for Mr Pitman.

Pop was all you little buggers could handle in the rarified atmosphere of Trumpton and if I could have got down that ladder there was a major ear clippping session planned. Everyone knows that young Pitprop supports Notts County so has no affiliation with anyone near here.

As for sending him a nail bomb you don't tend to announce something like that on Facebook. Heres a message from a Mr Les Bollah saying that next wednesday afternoon about 3:15 he will be blowing himself up in the market in Tel Aviv, so get there early. All you'd get is inundated with half wit student layabouts discussing the latest Kate Nash cd rather than tips on which nails would cause the most damage and the quality of semtex these days ain't what it used to be.

So sending devices to him is a very naughty thing to do. However if he gets the flu and they want someone to present that Soccer night fiasco in the professional and yet still in the manner of a kindly but barmy uncle which I know you'd all enjoy, even the gas scum, the yellow jumper is still clean.

And why have you changed the lyrics? Am I not as popular anymore? Say it ain't so....

Guest MaloneFM

Well I remember Harry Rothermere writing an article entitled 'Hurrah for the blackshirts' saying fascism was a jolly nice thing and my isn't that Adolf Hitler a decent sort of chap.

Funnily enough it was in the Daily Mail.

Well I remember Harry Rothermere writing an article entitled 'Hurrah for the blackshirts' saying fascism was a jolly nice thing and my isn't that Adolf Hitler a decent sort of chap.

Funnily enough it was in the Daily Mail.

It was a vocal supporter of appeasement to the Nazis, no wonder it's known as the Daily Heil by many of my Grandad's generation.

Guest red ken 2
page 19 of tuesday western daily press

most likely in the Evening post as well on tuesday night

A 29 year old man from the Bristol area has been detained

Maybe a warning to all the bullys out there

Ah right you are then TED.

Archived