IGNORED

More Fire Related Bcfc Stuff

Redhyde

Since we're on the theme of fire this week at BCFC I suppose it makes sense to dump a load of kerosene into the City vs S****horpe melting pot.

It's result dependant whether more is made of this...but I don't like it. I never think it's a good idea to print things that you know will get stuck right up on the dressing room wall of the opposition.

Since we're on the theme of fire this week at BCFC I suppose it makes sense to dump a load of kerosene into the City vs S****horpe melting pot.

It's result dependant whether more is made of this...but I don't like it. I never think it's a good idea to print things that you know will get stuck right up on the dressing room wall of the opposition.

Chillax!

Wont make any difference. Its not as if they got slagged off.

I thought similar when I saw this, Ive never been a fan of players talking like this prior to a game.

Talking the talk is one thing lets hope City can walk the walk.

Archived