IGNORED

Football Fancast - Brian Tinnion

Chris_Ray

Evening all,

Watching Soccer Special at the moment, congrats on the win at Scunny and going back into the automatic promotion spots.

I co-present a Championship podcast for Football FanCast, we try to give every club fair coverage and this week, we're looking at Bristol City in depth, including an exclusive interview with Brian Tinnion.

Just click the link below and you can download or stream the show (024)

Cheers and all the best for the rest of the season, would be great to have a team from the area in the top flight (I herald from Gloucester!)

Chris

Championship FanCast

Evening all,

Watching Soccer Special at the moment, congrats on the win at Scunny and going back into the automatic promotion spots.

I co-present a Championship podcast for Football FanCast, we try to give every club fair coverage and this week, we're looking at Bristol City in depth, including an exclusive interview with Brian Tinnion.

Just click the link below and you can download or stream the show (024)

Cheers and all the best for the rest of the season, would be great to have a team from the area in the top flight (I herald from Gloucester!)

Chris

Championship FanCast

Where in Glos are you from?

I`m a Tuffley boy (for my sins!)

Worth a listen. Nothing too controversial - BT saying how effective Elliot and Basso have been and how impressed he is to see us where we are. Didn't speak about The Dark Times or what he's up to now. Good to hear from the Legend, all the same.

Nice little podcast. Keep it up, guys.

Worth a listen. Nothing too controversial - BT saying how effective Elliot and Basso have been and how impressed he is to see us where we are. Didn't speak about The Dark Times or what he's up to now. Good to hear from the Legend, all the same.

Nice little podcast. Keep it up, guys.

We've a blog coming up tomorrow regarding what he's up to now, won't say too much but we phoned him in Spain!

Archived