IGNORED

10 Points Clear

Dolman Block B

and with 14 games left, this is truly becoming a magnificent season.

Fans will say keep yer feet on the ground, but come on, anything less than a playoff place now would surely be a tad disapointing, for the players as well.

We fought out a very tough game tonight and theres going to be plenty more to come.

But all of us now must feel as though we have that chance, or dare i even mention a auto place?

Comments on a postcard to; Arn, care of Barrow Gurney hospital down near the City ground :innocent06:

and with 15 games left, this is truly becoming a magnificent season.

Fans will say keep yer feet on the ground, but come on, anything less than a playoff place now would surely be a tad disapointing, for the players as well.

We fought out a very tough game tonight and theres going to be plenty more to come.

But all of us now must feel as though we have that chance, or dare i even mention a auto place?

Comments on a postcard to; Arn, care of Barrow Gurney hospital down near the City ground :innocent06:

Even better there is only 14 games to go .... COME ON YOU REDS!!! :Believe:

Dear Arn

You are a complete and utter Loon.

I agree with you 100%

Big Mentally Challenged Tone

:laugh: This is the season Arn..... Get ready for a roller coaster last 14 games!!!!

This is the time we have ALL been waiting for!!! let us, the fans, instead of moaning about so and so get behind this bloody bristol city team lets get down the gate and lets travel away in our numbers.... to cheer on the SQUAD that has done BCFC proud this and last season.....

COME ON YOU REDSSSSSSSSS

so far seeing city flying high at the top of the table has far outclassed mine or even most expectations. but without getting carried away we can push for an auto spot now and fall back on the playoffs. even still, if city have a mare of a run-in (which i highly doubt) and drop out of the playoffs albeit disapointing city can still boast a cracking first season on there return to the championship.

onwards and upwards

Even better there is only 14 games to go .... COME ON YOU REDS!!! :Believe:

Didnt i say that Chessels?.. :rofl2br: ( the wonderful world of editing)

Can I just say how fantastic it is to have the forum so positive tonight.

To whoever it was who says this feels like the Donny result from last season - spot on. There is a definite optimistic triumphalism in the air tonight.

I have told you before, we kicked you out of here ages ago - stop trying to get back in!!!

We're long past hoping for the play-offs; I am now convinced we can get to an Auto place - hell why not English League Champions?? - but then I am Captain of the Happy Clappy Club, or so the nice men around here in white coats tell me.

Now onto revenge against the Palace and then I am convinced we have one foot in the prem.

Can I just say how fantastic it is to have the forum so positive tonight.

To whoever it was who says this feels like the Donny result from last season - spot on. There is a definite optimistic triumphalism in the air tonight.

Blimey, you must be a well educated fellow Mr Redminster.

I mean, "TRIUMPHALISM".

Now thats a new one on me, and i would never been able to spell it or understand what it meant!

When I saw the fixtures tonight I thought a win for us would be pivotal in cementing a play off place at the very least. It would be greedy for the results to go the way I dreamed them last night, but the scummers just failing to hold Stoke and Palace not drawing with Ipswich was well matched by Sheff Wed holding WBA.

After the QPR game these have been two excellent results, we truly are the "bounce back" boys of this league and Monday night we have our chance to confirm ourselves and the "revenge" boys as well. Lets do Palace and really open a gap at the top. :city:

TOMF where is our candle Gif??????????????

:city: like said to you saturday arn in 2 years we will be playing in bejing :drunk2:

and with 14 games left, this is truly becoming a magnificent season.

Archived