IGNORED

East End Question

One Team

You'll have to get hold of some people who have ST's in the EE and get them to buy the tickets for you. For example, if you have four mates who want to get in, you'll have to find four people. It's a shocking system but according to the club, 'thems the rules'. Hope this helps.

I'm a season ticket holder in the Atyeo and have some mates who also want to come to the Hull game.

Is there anyway I can buy tickets in advance for the East End for all of us do you know?

Cheers lads!

One Team

I don't think as a ST holder, you can only transfer for 1 game. So, if YOU want to go in the EE, your options are a) transfer to the EE for the rest of the season or b) find a fifth person from the EE and pay for a ticket.

Has there been any response from the club yet ref: east end next season and/or season tickets in general. are we as fans allowed to know what sort of decisions have been made yet? or is it still a case of..... your going to like our plans ;) .... when we eventually tell you!???

Or a case of turn up to every home game at 2 55pm and they'll tell you then :whistle2:

Archived