IGNORED

Youth

Rocky

Guest zider_head

fair play

is it a replay or extra time and pens tonight ?

would be a cracking result, good news that sturridge got man up to the full team at man city then :laugh:

Guest zider_head
fair play

is it a replay or extra time and pens tonight ?

would be a cracking result, good news that sturridge got man up to the full team at man city then :laugh:

ah so he is playing then :laugh:

Looks quality for such a young age in the few games he has played, comes from a footie family i guess must help

2-4 Full Time.

Great effort, took the game to Man.City and sounded as if they were running it at 2-1 up.

Sturridge was the difference - two clinical finishes and set up one.

No shame there. Sturridge looks like one of the top prospects in the land and a nailed on certainty to play for England if he steers clear of injury. Touted him back in the summer as a possible loan signing which is a shame because he's probably too big for us now.

Man City were a very good side and we played pretty well. In fact if we had gone 3-1 up when we hit the post, we might well have squeezed a win out of it depsite Sturridge (who was a class apart).

A good game to watch though, even if it was freezing!

Yep enjoyable nice, football played almost exclusively on the ground.

City did well to turn around a 1-0 scoreline and pretty much bossed the game for 60 minutes. For me though the Man City keeper should have walked for the foul on Plummer which lead to a pen. Had that happened or had Riberio's header gone the otherside of th epost we'd have probalby won.

As it was shortly after they got the equaliser and our boys seemed to tire on a cold night. Sturridge was quiet for 60 minutes then simply took our back four to the cleaners, his second was as good a goal as I've seen all season.

:englandsmile4wf:

They played well and worked hard on the pitch. TBH the score line doesn't reflect the game - Bristol city outplayed Man C for the majority of the game - they have a potential world class striker on their line up which set them apart and allowed them to take their chances more. The B City strikers worked very well, sprinting to balls even at the late stage of the game.

Well Played Lads :)

City did well to turn around a 1-0 scoreline and pretty much bossed the game for 60 minutes. For me though the Man City keeper should have walked for the foul on Plummer which lead to a pen. Had that happened or had Riberio's header gone the otherside of th epost we'd have probalby won.

As it was shortly after they got the equaliser and our boys seemed to tire on a cold night. Sturridge was quiet for 60 minutes then simply took our back four to the cleaners, his second was as good a goal as I've seen all season.

Why didn't the goalie walk? It was a professional foul and he was the last man?

Good effort all round. The players that stood out for me were No 4, 7 and 11 though I don't know who they are!!

Their No 10 wasn't bad. ;)

It was Luke Wilinson,s header that hit the post he looked very good attackung the Ball from set plays

Well done to all the lads they all did very well it would have been very difficult to pick out a MOM as they all did well and no ome stood out the difference in the game was Sturridge

Archived