IGNORED

Swirling Feeling In The Pit Of My Stomach

dezgimed

Dodgy dinner? Maybe...

Not sure about anyone else but the prospect of each game now and what could be promotion makes me all giddy.

I've not been this genuinely excited since xmas eve about 10 years ago, not even last years promotion feels anything like this.

If this actually happens, I don't know what anyone else will do but I cant even begin to describe the joyous celebrations that will follow.

I only wish I'd kept newspaper match reports from day one.

One game at a time, one game after another. Well we're running out of games yet still in contention.

I feel like a kid, telling people left right and centre about our chances of promotion!

Think I need a sedative.

:noexpression:

I know how you feel mate,all I can say is that i'm grateful to have been able to see 95% of the games this season,and whatever happens this season will go down as the greatest we've had since I started supporting City.

Can we do it? Why not,I think the key will lie in our home form,and there are some big ones coming up,a brilliant time to be involved

I was at the local sports centre here in very rural Oxfordshire last night and a young girl pointed to me and said, "That blokes wearing a Bristol City shirt". It brought a tear to my eye, usually I just get "BCFC? Are you a bluenose then?".

Fantastic.

Ooops nearly forgot the candle....

:sun:

:Believe:

Dodgy dinner? Maybe...

Not sure about anyone else but the prospect of each game now and what could be promotion makes me all giddy.

I've not been this genuinely excited since xmas eve about 10 years ago, not even last years promotion feels anything like this.

If this actually happens, I don't know what anyone else will do but I cant even begin to describe the joyous celebrations that will follow.

I only wish I'd kept newspaper match reports from day one.

One game at a time, one game after another. Well we're running out of games yet still in contention.

I feel like a kid, telling people left right and centre about our chances of promotion!

Think I need a sedative.

:noexpression:

don't worry matey, Evil P, always does a reprint of every match report into one nice paper on a promotion season!

Working with about 20 Blackpool fans this year has been as good as last . Until the last few weeks they were'nt smiling much with a relegation dogfight looming , but Dickov's sorted that for now .

Never mind won't have to sit in their cess pit of a ground next season if this keeps going .

Archived