IGNORED

Orr's Delight As Tamas Takes A Bow And Puts Iron In The Mire

Blagdon red

Good report, and interesting thoughts about Vasko, I recall when Sebok was with us he had the ability but not the attitude, the same can't be said of Tamas, who is willing to play anywhere to feature.

Before someone else points it out, Henderson was on the bench, BB, as Weale was taken ill on the day of the game.

Would be interesting to see if Vasko could transplant that ability that GJ suggested he has of "beating up a centre forward for 90 minutes" to a forward position, especially with King Colin Hoofball's Palace coming up next.

Certainly gives our subs bench a healthier look when you know he can cover two positions and mix it pretty good in both!

Would be interesting to see if Vasko could transplant that ability that GJ suggested he has of "beating up a centre forward for 90 minutes" to a forward position, especially with King Colin Hoofball's Palace coming up next.

Certainly gives our subs bench a healthier look when you know he can cover two positions and mix it pretty good in both!

I think Vasko would look top drawer behind two markers if we played in a more "continenetal lifestyle2 however, as for beating people up, I really don't see him as that type of player and definetly not a first ball centre back.

Archived