IGNORED

The Stoke

BCFChris

What is it with all this "I hope we go up with Stoke" etc. As far as I'm concerned I could not give a flying fark about Stoke, or the fact that they also a so say smaller club punching above their weight! Everything about them makes me want to puke, Pulis, Delilah, the souless Brit Stad, the LDV final, Graham Kavanagh (grey haired pleb) when he was with them and the list goes on! They are the backside of Port Vale and I for one hope they don't get promoted!!!!

What is it with all this "I hope we go up with Stoke" etc. As far as I'm concerned I could not give a flying fark about Stoke, or the fact that they also a so say smaller club punching above their weight! Everything about them makes me want to puke, Pulis, Delilah, the souless Brit Stad, the LDV final, Graham Kavanagh (grey haired pleb) when he was with them and the list goes on! They are the backside of Port Vale and I for one hope they don't get promoted!!!!

Stoke, West Brom, Watford, Charlton.....

As long as it isn't Cardiff, if we go up I couldn't give a monkeys who comes up with us!

Could you make that picture of Jacki a bit bigger please, I cant quite see it.

:shifty: have a go at reducing it, I have tried and failed on several occasions.

If your eyesight is a bit dicky though, I suggest having a free eye test at specsavers!

That was hard.

jackidzps1.jpg

I agree. Stoke were one of the teams at the turn of the century that I really dispised. Now with Pulis in charge up there my dislike of them has been reignited and I for one hope to high hell Pulis doesn't get a promotion to the Prem on his CV, especially with them. Us and West Brom all the way for me.

West Brom are arguably worse than Stoke though! Yes, Stoke are very annoying and for the most part have no sense of dignity. But neither do West Brom and their general standard of hygeine has set an all time low for the United Kingdom! What are you thinking man!!??? :argh:

Bristol City and Watford, I pray!

Archived