IGNORED

Brooker

bcfcas1

As I said on another thread, I thought he might be coming back, but with his loan period now extended I can't see that now happening. Think Steve Brooker's Bristol City career might now be entering it's final chapter.

I disagree

IF that was the case, his loan deal would of been extended to the end of the season, like russell has. I don't think he has played as well as gary johnson was expecting so he's giving him another month.

He's not playing well, and he's not going to displace any of the other 3 strikers (or Vasko) at the moment. He better start playing well, because strikers on championship money who aren't scoring at the bottom of league 1 are very hard to shift. So he needs to not get injured or take another knock. And he needs to play well and preferably score.

No pressure.

I disagree

IF that was the case, his loan deal would of been extended to the end of the season, like russell has. I don't think he has played as well as gary johnson was expecting so he's giving him another month.

I guess that is a good point and, don't get me wrong, if Brooker came back tomorrow I'd support him and (again; as I've said elsewhere) give him a clean slate to begin with.

We'll see what happens, but I guess I just thought now would be the time for him to return, and any later in the season might see him disturb the rhythm of the side and struggle to get in the squad. Adebola might be injured next game so Brooker might have had a good chance to get back in.

Archived