IGNORED

Untitled

Percy Parrot

The only thing the club can do is open the East End or finance a loan signing that GJ thinks can us over the finishing line.

I dunno what more I can do as I shall be at every game til the end of the season and haven't missed a home game all season or an away game since Hull in late November. Maybe a candle next to the ST may help... :dunno:

I'm off to every game between now and the end of the season, so that's my 'pledge' Pete.

4 of us transferring tickets into the East End for the Hull game as well, looking forward to it.

Yep I'm planning to go to every home and away game from now to end of the season so thats my pledge. I'm sure the players would rather see fans see them every week rather than someone turn up to one game and wave a candle about (no offence meant there mind....) - all support is welcome!!!!!!

Yep I'm planning to go to every home and away game from now to end of the season so thats my pledge. I'm sure the players would rather see fans see them every week rather than someone turn up to one game and wave a candle about (no offence meant there mind....) - all support is welcome!!!!!!

That's actually a good response. Everyone has their own way of supporting the club and I think most people consider themselves "good" supporters- but it's great to see people trying that "little bit extra". Nothing personal but some of the responses about the East End aren't what I had in mind- this thread was intended to be about how each of us, individually, can do that "little bit extra" not about what the club could or could not do.

That's actually a good response. Everyone has their own way of supporting the club and I think most people consider themselves "good" supporters- but it's great to see people trying that "little bit extra". Nothing personal but some of the responses about the East End aren't what I had in mind- this thread was intended to be about how each of us, individually, can do that "little bit extra" not about what the club could or could not do.

How about making an annoying animated candle signature? :D

But the club can help some by allowing a few who want to go in a part of the ground they wish to go in and do

their bit individually, but the ticket system is not giving some a chance to show their kind of support

and gathering together ''like minded'' to do their ''little bit extra'' therefore the club is not doing whatever it

takes to help these people help the team.

I'm not wanting to turn threads in to EE ones, but there are some very frustrated fans out there,

yes they are enjoying the on field side of things but the ticketing system sucks, they just want

to get together and show some positive support in a area they feel comfortable with and with people

they feel comfortable with, Gary johnson has asked fans to join the feel good band wagon in their own

way but those eastenders can't.....it's frustrating at a time we should ALL be pulling together.

These people have done their bit, spent money on flags, banners, scarves, badges but can't get in the stand

that their stuff represents?? when others leave early or slag off lee johnson??? it is bloody crazy...

But the club can help some by allowing a few who want to go in a part of the ground they wish to go in and do

their bit individually, but the ticket system is not giving some a chance to show their kind of support

and gathering together ''like minded'' to do their ''little bit extra'' therefore the club is not doing whatever it

takes to help these people help the team.

I'm not wanting to turn threads in to EE ones, but there are some very frustrated fans out there,

yes they are enjoying the on field side of things but the ticketing system sucks, they just want

to get together and show some positive support in a area they feel comfortable with and with people

they feel comfortable with, Gary johnson has asked fans to join the feel good band wagon in their own

way but those eastenders can't.....it's frustrating at a time we should ALL be pulling together.

These people have done their bit, spent money on flags, banners, scarves, badges but can't get in the stand

that their stuff represents?? when others leave early or slag off lee johnson??? it is bloody crazy...

:clap: Could all be happy and together as well, just takes two words from ONE man; OPEN IT

Archived