IGNORED

Lee Ready For Sledging

jambodinho

The lads showed against s****horpe a different side to there game. They showed they could battle. And there ready to do battle again against palace.

GJ said after the last game that those nasty mean Palarse big boy bullys said mean and hurtful things during the game - hence the sledging reference, like in Cricket.

So we have got our own ready, to get them back:

My chairman is richer than your chairman

You havent even got a wurzles song written for you

Don't know you blue and crimson is just fashion suicide?

You live in a palace so you must all be queens

urrgh rubbish boots

Ron Noades is your real dad

thats going to do it and we should win 25 nil

:noexpression:

GJ said after the last game that those nasty mean Palarse big boy bullys said mean and hurtful things during the game - hence the sledging reference, like in Cricket.

urrgh rubbish boots

He also said that he wants the fans to make the atmosphere as intimidating as possible!

So, lots of abuse towards the palace players!

urrgh rubbish boots

I note you left out 'my dads bigger than your dad' :laugh:

Absolutly,Clinto Morrison is the biggest #### in London,you remember one time before Palace played Liverpool and Morrison slated Owen after he missed a few chances in a first leg,then he scored a hat-trick at Anfield(ot might have been 2) and Morrison missed a sitter at the Kop end,be great if the whole Atyeo stand shouted Onlt one Michael Owen the first time he comes into our box at that end

Absolutly,Clinto Morrison is the biggest #### in London,you remember one time before Palace played Liverpool and Morrison slated Owen after he missed a few chances in a first leg,then he scored a hat-trick at Anfield(ot might have been 2) and Morrison missed a sitter at the Kop end,be great if the whole Atyeo stand shouted Onlt one Michael Owen the first time he comes into our box at that end

I love these random shouts!

this was mentioned at the Trescothick dinner held a week or so ago - Tres was asked about sledging and after his response GJ mentioned that the palace game was the first time he had experienced sledging in football - they had something to sledge each of our team with and this took the players by surprise - GJ promised they'd be ready for the return

this was mentioned at the Trescothick dinner held a week or so ago - Tres was asked about sledging and after his response GJ mentioned that the palace game was the first time he had experienced sledging in football - they had something to sledge each of our team with and this took the players by surprise - GJ promised they'd be ready for the return

Does Neil Warnock actually employ any genuine 'footballing' tactics?

:disapointed2se:

Archived