IGNORED

Away Followings Visiting The Gate For The Last 7 Games

RedM

As a follow on to the thread talking about our away following what do people think of the away teams we've had here and those still to come?

To be honest it's surprised me that some teams haven't brought as many as I thought they would. Having a big away crowd definitely helped our atmosphere last home game so I'm looking forward to our run in;

Palace: Monday night & on tv but I would imagine they would bring a few as they are still in with a shout for playoffs. Got a feeling this is going to be a bad tempered match on and off the pitch?

Hull; Don't know much about them or their fans to be honest, but it's a flippin' long way, same position in the league as palace though.

Watford; Not that far to travel, will come in numbers as they will be there or there abouts. Sellout.

Plymouth The 120 mile local derby game, no Holloway, shame, but same league position as Hull/Palace. Sellout.

Norwich Again a long way to travel, I don't know much more about them that Hull. Again not many points separating them from the teams around them, game not until the end of March so if they are doing well they'll bring more?

Wolves: Another team we've battled plenty with in the past. They should sellout too.

Preston: Maybe struggling to stay up, already be relegated or safe by 4th May. I remember watching them celebrate promotion infront of us at the Gate a few years back, wouldn't it be great to invite them to our party!!! :goingup:

Archived