IGNORED

Trouble On Glos Road

sirscrumpton

No odds who it is. Go home you d ickheads.

Agree about the John Cabot though. I thought it was closed after a drug bust or something?

Thought it was closed for three months only. I think it's reopened now but stand to be corrected on that one. Follows hot on the heels of a few of their lot trashing the Reckless Engineer near BTM last Saturday from what I heard...

Guest MaloneFM
Thought it was closed for three months only. I think it's reopened now but stand to be corrected on that one. Follows hot on the heels of a few of their lot trashing the Reckless Engineer near BTM last Saturday from what I heard...

I'm afraid you also stand corrected about the Reckless Engineer as well. I was in the Railway Club last saturday and we started in the Reck. No trouble. Not even a row. Mind you the Railways clubs toilets honk to high heaven.

Very unlikley as that particular coke den has been shut for some considerable time and is in no danger of reopening anytime soon as it was nearly stripped out before xmas

Seems it could be back open again...

I'm afraid you also stand corrected about the Reckless Engineer as well. I was in the Railway Club last saturday and we started in the Reck. No trouble. Not even a row. Mind you the Railways clubs toilets honk to high heaven.

What time were you in the Reckless Malone? I heard there was bother around 1pm before the Sheff Weds visit...

Guest red ken 2
Just heard from my Sisters fiance who is a big gashead who was at their game today, apparantly it's all kicking off on Gloucester Road.

Never mind, i'm sure it's City fans spoiling for a fight :ph34r:

Never, not the family club, anyone else but the squatters causing trouble.

Guest MaloneFM
What time were you in the Reckless Malone? I heard there was bother around 1pm before the Sheff Weds visit...

I occasionally visit the Luckwell and was there with Wednesday supporters about 1pm. Jolly nice sorts as well. So were the Blackpool lot. If you see me in there ask for an autograph but don't let Dugar my Romanian security chap see you do it.

He has 'people handling skills' issues.

Guest DrFaustus
Never, not the family club, anyone else but the squatters causing trouble.

Yawn.

There was trouble on Glos road before and after. After the game, it appeared to be a bunch of spotty mini Stone Islanders (more like Stone Rocky Crag), who chased a few of their Hampshire counterparts down the side street by the garage near the Victoria, shouting GHS in their Kevin the teenager staccatto shrill tones. The police were there in seconds, some on horseback. After they had taken away their formula milk and changed their nappies, they sent them away.

Guest red ken 2
Yawn.

There was trouble on Glos road before and after. After the game, it appeared to be a bunch of spotty mini Stone Islanders (more like Stone Rocky Crag), who chased a few of their Hampshire counterparts down the side street by the garage near the Victoria, shouting GHS in their Kevin the teenager staccatto shrill tones. The police were there in seconds, some on horseback. After they had taken away their formula milk and changed their nappies, they sent them away.

I bow to your greater knowledge Dr F, now back to The Ziderheads Board with you.

Always add ''Allegedly'' my friend :juggle:

:winner_third_h4h: Fair play to you cider head, come rain or shine and as soon as night follows day you're always there to support the fans and the club and it hasn't gone un-noticed over the past decade of the BCFC Internet. Your latest avatar is yet another example, the club ask for candles to support our promotion bid and you're there with your very own design of candle avatar image. :clapping:

Archived