IGNORED

Now How

BIGPHIL

Today's results don't affect the importance of Monday's game in the slightest. 3 points is still 3 points.

There are no prizes for being top 13 games from the end of the season.

Whilst i agree with you that 3 points is 3 points, of course the other results around us matter.

The psychology of going top at this stage of the season cannot be measured, if you saw the scene's after Sjoke's win last night, then you cant tell me that wont boost them.

I have a funny feeling the unfancied teams, Us and Stoke, will clinch automatic.

West Brom, Watford, Charlton & Ipswich, what a play off line up that'll be!!

The psychology of going top at this stage of the season cannot be measured, if you saw the scene's after Sjoke's win last night, then you cant tell me that wont boost them.

I hope it does, because if they're paying too much attention to the table then they will lose concentration and when they drop off the top it will be a bigger blow.

You could also argue that being top makes other teams give a bit extra when playing against you.

I hope our players are just trying to do their best every game and not paying too much attention to the table.

It's a well worn adage but successful teams take things a game at a time and so should we.

Well, according to Paul Merson on today's Sky, we don't have the staying power and it will be a Watford and Stoke top two. Yet another Sky pundit who doesn't give credit where it's due. Does he know that we have beaten both Watford and Stoke? Does he know that we played Stoke off the park? Did he even watch our games. I'm guessing he aint seen that many and certainly not the Stoke game. I hope GJ shows the boys his remarks before the game on Monday night so they can ram them right down his throat.

Well, according to Paul Merson on today's Sky, we don't have the staying power and it will be a Watford and Stoke top two. Yet another Sky pundit who doesn't give credit where it's due. Does he know that we have beaten both Watford and Stoke? Does he know that we played Stoke off the park? Did he even watch our games. I'm guessing he aint seen that many and certainly not the Stoke game. I hope GJ shows the boys his remarks before the game on Monday night so they can ram them right down his throat.

Paul Merson, what does he know? Too worried about what Arsenal are doing and how the favourite in the 3.30 at Kempton Park is getting on.

I hope our players are just trying to do their best every game and not paying too much attention to the table.

It's a well worn adage but successful teams take things a game at a time and so should we.

The team has excelled at this so far this season and it's a bit of a mantra with GJ.

But as fans we can't help getting a little bit excited can we?

That pillock Peter Beagrie said we didn't have the staying power last season, what do these idiots know? :winner_third_h4h:

Of course at the end of the day its al aboit 3 pts. But unlike most other sets of games we knowwhere we are if we get the win. i also appreciate you get nothing for being top with 13 to go. GJ said we only worry about our result if other results go our way thats a bonus. Well this weekend the result went our way.

Paul Merson, what does he know? Too worried about what Arsenal are doing and how the favourite in the 3.30 at Kempton Park is getting on.

And he and a lot of his Sky chums had the top top 2 as West Brom and Watford a few weeks back.....just change their minds as teams lose or win..!!

Archived