IGNORED

Any City Fans In Nottingham

boadle

I'm going down to the match, should of put this on sooner as i could have given you a lift or something but decided to do the whole weekend at home in the end. if you need transport to any match that I'm going to give me a shout on here and we can sort it out. had room in my car tuesday for the s****horpe match too!

I'm going down to the match, should of put this on sooner as i could have given you a lift or something but decided to do the whole weekend at home in the end. if you need transport to any match that I'm going to give me a shout on here and we can sort it out. had room in my car tuesday for the s****horpe match too!

That's very kind of you David. I may just take you up on that in the near future. Also, imagine my excitement when I thought you were a 21 year old lass until I checked your profile :) God, I feel like Toady.

Do you have MSN Instant Messenger?

Lewis

my macbook, which doesn't like working, wont let me go on MSN anymore. but I'm on here everyday (don't want to sound like a geek but its true) so PM me or something. I'm driving to stoke and sheffield united, but getting train to leicester so give me a shout sometime nearer the game if you want a lift.

david

Here's another one. I'm in Beeston, and happy to share driving duties as well as petrol. I'm going to Leicester by train too, but going by car to Stoke and Sheffield. Contact me through here if interested in getting a car full.

Nice one Derek. I'll add all you guys to an email, along with Stu (my other City supporting Notts friend) and we see how we can help each other out. Good job lads!

No, there are a few of us, it seems. I live in The Park. Where are you?

I live in West Bridgford (since 1998), used to work in Attenborough, now have to take the trip down the M1 to Rugby.

Have kept my season ticket so get to as many home games as possible and take advantage of the closer away games (Saying that I am off to Colchester on Satruday = 6hr round trip)

I live in Lenton so going to be watching it at the Rose and Crown if its on! I seem to remember seeing quite a few people out in City shirts when we got promoted last year. Was fun rubbing it in Forests face :)

I'll send an email to all of the Nottingham City fans who have identified themselves on this thread, so we can stay in touch for future live matches / travelling / promotion knees-up ;)

Will prolly watch the match at home tonight I think.

Archived