IGNORED

Clubs Looking To Take Ribeiro?

always hoping

The price is not excessive at all in my humble opinion. He is a class act and more importantly he is a leader and talks very well about the game. He will be a class act for City and Wales in years to come!

I suppose in todays premiership football world £1,000,000 isnt that much money, however for a player that hassnt actually started for us yet that is a big amount of money for a side to invest in, bit of a gamble?

I suppose in todays premiership football world £1,000,000 isnt that much money, however for a player that hassnt actually started for us yet that is a big amount of money for a side to invest in, bit of a gamble?

£1million is alot of money, however £1million will not buy you a player of Christian's potential and ability so why should we be undervaluing our own talent. I watch the Acadamy as much as possible and keep a very close and keen eye on the players coming through and I believe he will become a class act and worth alot more than the figure that was in the People today.

£1million is alot of money, however £1million will not buy you a player of Christian's potential and ability so why should we be undervaluing our own talent. I watch the Acadamy as much as possible and keep a very close and keen eye on the players coming through and I believe he will become a class act and worth alot more than the figure that was in the People today.

If some of the boys that have come through the academy are as good as is said on here why are they not featuring either in the first team or out on loan

I have a good friend who is a cardiff fan he was telling me last night they have used six of there youth team in first team games this season they have sold one to Spurs for a few Million and had offers for there highly rated midfielder Ramsey from several clubs as stated by there Chairman

When will we see some progression for

Plummer

Wilson

Riberio

Artus

Or is it just hype ?

If they want to progress they need to get out on loan and prove themsleves.

Good point. With the 1st's doing so well linked with the club's new general wish not to risk playing youth. The only way for the existing younger pro's to gain 1st team experience is by moving to other clubs.

Without gaining experience whilst playing on loan at other clubs they will never be able to win a place in the City lineup. Worst case for the lads is that for all their potential, they fail to develop and eventually fade away and get released at the end of their contracts.

Of course there is another view. If they're not good enough we'll have to buy new replacement players anyway

In reality with City flying and promotion so close, I'd be surprised if too many people were that interested in this situation at this point intime.

Archived